Thinking About It

Abled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s Pov

 

I can’t believe that just happened. I fell back onto my bed exhausted from the emotions I had gone through in the last few hours. I sighed thinking about her. The way it felt when she kissed me was so...

 

“Hey what’s got you in such a good mood?” my roommate asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

“What?” I asked sitting up.

“Before you left you seemed so down but now you seem a lot happier. I mean I haven’t even seen you smile these past couple days. But you’ve been smiling since you walked in,” she said looking at me from her desk chair.

“I don’t know what you mean,” I denied.

“Don’t deny it. I’ve left you alone and haven’t bugged you the last few days but I what to know what’s made you do a 180. Could it be...have you started seeing someone?” she asked excited.

“Sulli slow down,” I cautioned.

“What’s his name? Is he cute? Does he-”

“Sulli stop please. I don’t really feel like talking right now. I’m really tired, and I think I’m just going to go to sleep,” I said.

“Ok sorry,” she said focusing on her laptop again.

 

I rolled over and turned away from her. I just wasn’t ready to share Am with her yet. I don’t want to jinx something that has barely begun. It already feels like a dream to me.

 

Flashback

 

“Thanks again for dropping me off,” she told me as I parked the car in her driveway.

“No problem. I’m actually kind of sad you have to go,” I admitted looking down.

“Only until tomorrow. I’m looking forward to class. How crazy is that?” she asked laughing.

“Me too,” I said looking at her.

“I can’t thank you enough for meeting me tonight,” she said.

“I didn’t know if it was going to turn out bad or not, but I’m so glad it happened,” I sighed dropping my hands from the wheel to fully turn and look at her.

 

She was looking back. What was the right thing to do in this situation? We are kind of in new territory. We’ve kissed like three times, but I’m not sure if it’s just ok to go in for a kiss whenever I want. Even if I really want to. Ugh why am I all the sudden afraid when I kissed in while I was sitting on her lap not an hour ago? She’s a really good kisser though...and we only kissed for a few seconds. What if it went longer than that? Oh why am I thinking like this?

 

“Krystal you look conflicted,” her voice said breaking my inner ramblings.

“What?” I asked on reflex.

“Do you...I mean maybe...regret what happened?” she asked slowly trying to understand why I was acting like this.

“No, never. I’m sorry that I spaced out for a second. But it’s nothing like that. I could never regret what happened. It was everything I’d hoped it would be.”

“You thought about us kissing?” she asked shocked.

 

I looked away unable to answer that direct question. She caught me.

 

“Hey,” she said leaning over turning my head to hers. “I probably thought about it more than you.”

 

My eyes flickered down to her lips before returning to her eyes.

 

“It’s ok if you want to kiss me again you know. I’m not going to say no,” she chuckled realizing what I did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter