Repercussions

Abled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Am you didn’t say a word the whole way home. Did something happen?” my dad asked as soon as we got inside our house.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I said going right to my room and shutting the door.

“Am wait-” he said getting cut off by the door.

 

I don’t want to talk right now. I just wish the I could go back to before Ailee showed up. Before our fight.

 

Mr. Liu’s Pov

 

“Why did she slam her door shut?” my wife asked coming in the living room.

“She won’t talk to me. I think something has happened and she is really upset.”

“Do you think it has to do with Krystal?” she asked.

“My guess would be yes. She wouldn’t get this mad over school or John. Ugh this isn’t good,” I sighed.

“I told you she wasn’t ready to be in a relationship yet,” she scolded.

“We don’t even know what happened. Maybe she is upset with herself and not her. There’s no way to tell.”

“I really hope that this isn’t something serious. For her sake and ours,” she said with a heavy heart leaving the room.

 

Two Hours Later

 

“Am I know you are in a bad mood, but I brought you some dinner,” I said holding a tray and speaking through her door. 

I knocked holding the tray with one hand. No response. I put the tray down and knocked harder.

 

“Am, can I come in?” I asked.

 

Still no answer. I tried the door knob and it was locked. We don’t lock doors in this house, that’s a rule. I began to bang on the door panicking.

 

“Amber open this door right now! You know the rules! Now! Amber!” I yelled terrified banging harder. 

 

I couldn’t wait anymore. I threw my weight against the door. I had to know she was ok. Please be ok. I rammed the door a few more times before it flew open. I rushed in noticing that she was laying on the bed facing away from me. I went straight over and turned her over facing me. Her ipod earbuds were in and I yanked them away shaking her.

 

“Wake up! Wake up please!” I yelled desperate.

 

She finally groaned and her eyes opened.

 

“Oh what the hell?” she asked groggy. “Dad?” she asked confused rubbing her face.

“Did you take something?” I asked harshly.

“What?”

“Did you take something? Pills, how many did you take?” I pressed afraid.

 

She paused looking disoriented. 

 

“How many!”

“One, I took one sleeping pill. That’s it. To help me sleep,” she said carefully. “I promise.”

“What have I told you about locking doors? Jeez you scared me half to death,” I said relaxing.

“I locked it when I was changing and forgot to unlock it. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you. I just wanted to sleep and escape my mind for a while,” she explained.

“You can’t do that to me. You can’t scare me like that again,” I said pulling her into a hug.

“I’m sorry really.”

“You are just lucky that your mom had to run out to the grocery store to get milk. Or you would be dealing with her right now too.”

“Dad did you break my door?” she asked looking around me at it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter