First Date

Abled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Ok I followed your directions exactly. And we are in the heart of downtown, but I’m still not sure where we are going,” Krystal said parking.

“It’s all part of the plan,” I said happily.

“Well since I don’t know where we are going you are going to have to lead,” she said as we got out and I got into my chair.

“Don’t worry I’m not taking you anywhere that you won’t like. So let’s go for a ride,” I said pulling her onto my lap.

“Woah, are you going to wheel me all the way there?” she asked in shock.

“Well yeah. So close you’re eyes because I don’t want you to see until we get there,” I said moving forward.

“Be careful,” she cautioned closing her eyes.

“I’ll keep you safe,” I whispered.

“I know,” she sighed hugging me.

 

A few minutes later I had made it to where we were headed. I stopped and touched her back.

 

“Open your eyes,” I told her.

 

She opened them, and smiled.

 

“Wow. The aquarium,” she said looking at the building in front of us.

“Yeah I thought it would be a good idea since you said you liked animals so-”

 

She stopped me with a kiss.

 

“This is perfect. I haven’t been here since I was little.”

“I’m glad you are happy.”

“I love it. Let’s go in,” she said standing up.

 

We got the tickets and went inside. She eagerly pushed me around trying to decide which animals to see first.

 

“The sea otters are that way, but the jellyfish are that way,” she said pointing.

“We have time to see it all,” I reassured her.

“Then the sea otters first,” she said moving us towards them.

“There’s so many of them,” I said looking through the glass at the otters.

“They are so cute. Look at them playing with each other,” she said moving to leaning up against the glass.

“What’s your favorite animal?” I asked.

“That’s really hard to choose. I like so many. But my favorite is still the one that I liked most when I was a little girl.”

“Let me guess? A panda?” 

“No. I always loved dolphins. They are so graceful and expressive. I used to have this stuffed animal of one that I brought everywhere with me,” she admitted.

“That’s so...”

“Embarrassing I know. I don’t know why I feel like I can tell you anything,” she said looking down.

“It’s not embarrassing. Not at all. I was going to say adorable. And you can tell me anything. I would never judge you. I mean whatever you are comfortable with, I’m more than happy to listen.”

“Let’s move on to the tropical fish,” she said blushing while walking away as I followed her.

“They are so colorful.”

“Now that I’ve told you my favorite animal, you have to tell me yours,” she said looking at me.

“Um well dolphins were my number one, but you’ve taken that,” I said feigning disappointment.

“Honestly?” she asked grabbing one of my hands to hold.

“I always liked lions. You know king of the jungle and all that,” I laughed.

“You want to be king of the jungle?” she asked leaning in to my ear.

“I wouldn’t be against it,” I smirked.

“Well I think the whale sharks might be more your speed,” she said letting go and backing away from me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter