Icy/Hot

Abled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A while later

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Maybe we didn’t think this through all the way,” I wondered opening the passenger door for her.

“Well you wanted me to rest right? My parents are at work right now,” she said.

“I don’t want you to hurt yourself, and I’m not much help,” I said pushing her chair close to the car where see was trying to get out.

“I’ve gotten down by myself a few times. It will be ok. It’s not like it’s a long way,” she said holding onto the car and preparing to transfer back to her chair.

“Careful,” I said worried while watching her.

 

She suddenly slipped and I reached out for her holding her waist. I held her up against the car struggling to keep her there.

 

“,” she cursed.

“What should I do?” I asked strained.

“Is there anyway you can let me down slow?”

“I’ll try,” I said gathering all the strength I had.

 

I tried to ease her down but the weight caused me to fall with her into the chair.

 

“Oh god I’m so sorry,” I said standing up and looking at her.

“Ugh,” she winced.

“What? Did I hurt you?” I asked looking her over.

“My back just hurts a little,” she said rubbing it.

“Can I?” I asked nervous pointing to her legs which were hanging off where they were supposed to be.

 

She reached to do it herself but it strained her back. I reached down and arranged each of her legs while she took a deep breath.

 

“Let me get you inside,” I said moving her towards the front door.

 

She handed me a key to unlock the door, and I pushed her inside. 

“You should but some ice on it,” I said concerned .

“There’s an ice bag in that drawer,” she pointed out.

“I’ll fill it up for you,” I said moving quickly.

 

She moved away towards her room, and while I was finishing filling it I heard her groan.

 

“Am I’m coming,” I said carrying the ice bag into her room.

“I don’t think this was the type of rest you were hoping for me to get,” she said trying to get comfortable on her bed.

“I feel awful, we should’ve waited for your dad,” I said moving to sit next to her.

“If I was always having to be dependent on him I would never be able to do want I wanted. This isn’t a big deal. I’m sure it won’t even hurt tomorrow,” she said confident.

“Put this under you,” I said sliding the ice bag under her back as she leaned up a little.

“Geez that’s freezing.”

“Sorry. Oh, did I ruin our day?” I asked shamefully.

“No, don’t be silly. Despite having to take a test we got to have a wonderful lunch. Also despite seeing your ex.”

“That doesn’t sound convincing.”

“No matter what happened I spent it with you. I would never complain about that,” she said.

“I’m so sorry,” I said leaning down to kiss her. 

“Can you do that again, without the apology?” she asked smug.

 

I kissed her again and it lasted for the next minute or so.

 

“Feel free to just lay one on me whenever you feel the need to apologize. I like it better,” she said with a smile.

“You’re crazy,” I said playfully pushing her head away.

“There’s plenty of room for you to join me,” she said gesturing to the space next to her.

“I just realized that I’ve never been in your room before,” I said looking around.

“Oh crap, did I leave it messy?” she asked worried.

“No, I’m just looking at all the stuff on your walls. Nice hat collection. I shouldn’t be surprised about that one,” I said looking at all the hats hanging on her wall.

“I have more in the closet,” she laughed.

“Why is that one by itself?” I asked pointing to the one on her dresser.

“Oh that one? I don’t wear that one. It is...I mean was...uh Donghae’s,” she whispered.

“You don’t have to say anymore,” I said grabbing her hand.

“I’m just not ready to talk about him yet.”

“I understand,” I said laying down next to her.

“You know I’ve been thinking about holding your hand all day. Especially during the test. Every time I would look over at you concentrating on the questions I saw how you gripped the pencil when the question was tricky. And when it was easy you would twirl it around in your hand. I haven’t figured out what biting your pencil means yet, but I’m determined to find out.”

“You noticed all that?” I asked in disbelief. 

“I couldn’t keep my eyes away from you, even if I wanted to,” she admitted.

“Idiot,” I said playfully pulling my hand out of her’s and bringing it up to hold her face. “Why didn’t you pay attention to your test instead of me? You’re so crazy...unbelievably sweet...but still crazy,” I continued rubbing the side of her face and moving clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter