Locked Up

My Heart Only Stops for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyuhyun, did you see our homepage yet?” Changmin said as they entered the gates.

“Our homepage? No, why?”

“Someone posted our performance from the ceremony on to Youtube and the response was crazy! Now the comments are flooding into our homepage!” Siwon had a proud smile on his face.

“Really? I bet all the comments are for me! I swear I looked way too hot that day!” Kyuhyun winked at his two friends.

“Well… I gotta admit, you’re right this time, friend.” Changmin said seriously.
“But I worry for your safety.” Changmin attempted to put on a worried expression.

“Why? Worried that I have to give too many signs?” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Other than that… There were many love confessions on our homepage for you.” Changmin said.

 

`SW: THERE IS? HOW COME I DIDN’T KNOW?
`CM: Aww, someone so worried over his love getting snatched by others. I’m just joking with Kyu.
`SW: Oh, great to know. And what! Wait till you find someone you like! I’m not going to let you off then, kkkkk.
`CM: We’ll see~ For now, hehehehe, I’ll have fun teasing you~

 

“Shouldn’t you be worried for all the girls I’m going to reject then?”

“No… They are guys…” Changmin raised his eyebrows jokingly at Kyuhyun.

“Oh…” Kyuhyun fell silent.

 

`CM: The reaction is not what I expected?
`SW: Yeah… he used to be so against the idea of getting boyfriends and insisted he’s straight. Something’s wrong.

 

“Guys... I think I have to tell you all something.” Kyuhyun stopped walking.

 

`SW: Don’t tell me!!

 

“I think I’m turning gay.” Kyuhyun looked at the two of them intently, but ended up bursting in laughter the next moment upon seeing their shocked reactions.

“HAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding~~”

 

Changmin slapped Kyuhyun’s back.
“Seriously, Kyuhyun! Don’t joke about this kind of stuff!”

Changmin turned to look at Siwon who was shaking his head with his mouth slightly open.

 

`CM: Bro, you okay?
`SW: Yeah… I just thought he was serious for a second…
`CM: He will be, one day.
`SW: Thanks, I’m okay…

 

“Why not! You were the one who got us started on the love confessions!” Kyuhyun retorted.

“Because… Maybe we’re gay and want you…” Siwon smirked at Kyuhyun and approached him slowly. He threw a look at Changmin, who nodded in response.

 

Kyuhyun watched as the pair moved closer and closer towards him.

“Not again you two!!!”

 

From the side of his eye, Kyuhyun spotted Sungjin walking past with his friends.

 

“Not going to let you off so easily this time, kkkk.” Changmin giggled.

“Wait wait wait. Real emergency. I need to catch someone!” Kyuhyun turned towards the direction Sungjin headed to.

“What!” Changmin and Siwon exclaimed.

“I promise I will treat you all lunch again! Celebratory lunch for our performance!” Kyuhyun ran towards Sungjin, who disappeared around the corner.

 

“You better do!” Changmin threw a jacket that fell before it could hit Kyuhyun.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Sungjin!” Kyuhyun called out when he was close enough for Sungjin to hear.

 

Sungjin turned around. “Hyung?”

“You guys go ahead, I’ll catch up with you all later.” Sungjin said to his friends before walking towards Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyung! What’s up?”

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that? You said you would tell me when we meet?”

“About what?”

“Your brother?”

“My brother? I already told you he has been missing for three years, didn’t I?” Sungjin looked as equally confused as Kyuhyun.

 

Something’s weird… Shouldn’t he be angry or sad about Sungmin not acknowledging him?

 

“Yes… but you said Lee Sungmin was your older brother.”

“Lee Sungmin? Yeah, that’s the name of my brother. So…?”

“No, I mean, you said the Lee Sungmin in our school looked like your older brother!”

“The Lee Sungmin in our school…? Do I know him?” Sungjin frowned.

 

He… forgot?

 

“You were at the Student Induction Ceremony last Friday right? Remember the last dance performance? The male dancer.”

“Lee Sungmin… I…I—AHH!” Sungjin squatted down quickly, grabbing his head.

 

“Sungjin! Are you okay!” Kyuhyun held on to Sungjin’s arm.

“My head… it hurts so much!” Sungjin’s knees gave way and he knelt on the floor, head down.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungmin had an impulse to run out to his brother when he saw him kneeling on the ground. However, he stopped himself and leaned against the wall he was peeping out from a few seconds before.

Sungjin… He seems to have forgotten meeting me.
Did I… lock up his memories?

Sungmin clenched his fists.

 

He spun around to look at his brother again.

 

“Sungjin, come on, I’ll bring you to the clinic.” Kyuhyun supported Sungjin and pulled him up from the ground. Sungjin’s face was scrunched up in pain.

 

Sungmin watched till the two disappeared from his view.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Americano.” Sungmin searched for the right amount of money in his wallet.

“Sungmin-ssi, it’s your fourth cup already. Are you sure you’re okay?” Tiffany looked at the man worriedly.

“Yes, one Americano please.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter