Transformation

My Heart Only Stops for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and waited for the bite.

But nothing came. The weight on him was lifted suddenly.

 

Am I dead?

 

Kyuhyun fought against his eyelids, pushing them open slightly. However, his eyesight was already blurred with his head getting heavier by the second.

All he could see was shadows flying everywhere in the room. It was like watching a muted shadow puppetry play.

A huge black shadow blocked the rest of the play suddenly. He could feel someone hovering over him, applying pressure against his wounds. There were light pats on his cheeks and Kyuhyun forced his lids open wider as a black figure started to form before his eyes.

 

“Sungmin…” Kyuhyun murmured. He swallowed in an attempt to clear the blockage in his ears.

“—hyun! Can you hear me, Kyuhyun?” It wasn’t Sungmin, but the voice was reassuring. Kyuhyun knew he had heard it before somewhere.

“M-min…” Kyuhyun tried his best to call as loud as he could, despite his dry, hurting throat.

 

“Kyu-Kyuhyun! I’m here, it’s me, Sungmin.” A worried voice entered his ears.

“Sungmin…Sungmin…Sungmin…” Kyuhyun chanted repeatedly as he felt Sungmin’s cold hands wrapped around his.

 

“Where are you hurting, Kyuhyun?” The reassuring voice asked.

“Head… chest, back—”

 

Suddenly, all his senses sharpen and the cloud before his eyes cleared. Sungmin’s worried face formed before his eyes and Leeteuk was beside him, working furiously at something. The pain intensified, but it was only a moment before his senses dulled again.

Another surge of pain ran through his body, making Kyuhyun groan. It was a different kind of pain that was concentrated on his left wrist.

The pain intensified sharply, as though someone was burning his hand. Kyuhyun pulled his left hand away from Sungmin’s hold abruptly, thrashing it against the floor in an attempt to stop the burning.

His hand was immediately pinned down by the second time.

 

“Kyuhyun! What’s wrong? Tell me!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“Where else is hurting? Your left arm?” The other voice asked. It was much calmer than Sungmin’s.

 

Kyuhyun could feel the burning travelling up his arm. It was excruciating.

 

Kyuhyun screamed.

 

“Burn-burning! Fire! Stop… the fire, Sungmin, someone!” Kyuhyun sobbed desperately and he squirmed under Sungmin’s hold. “Pain…burning!”

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Sungmin kicked at the locked door, breaking it in an instant. Anger exploded in him when he saw Jay on top of Kyuhyun, his head close to Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

Sungmin leaped into the air, pouncing on Jay. They flew across the room, a loud collision sounding as Jay hit the wall. Cracks emerged on the wall as a result of the strong impact.

“Bastard!” Sungmin growled. Without giving Jay even a fraction of a second to recover, Sungmin sent several strikes to Jay’s torso like an insane man.

 

With his alertness clouded by his anger, Sungmin failed to notice when Jay grabbed his ankle amidst the blows that were delivered to him, giving a hard tug to pull Sungmin down. Jay jumped up from the floor, leveraging on his entire body weight to swing Sungmin around, flinging him towards the piano.

A cringing mixture of notes rang throughout the room when Sungmin’s arm slammed against the keys, before the piano crumbled under him.

“Oh, you made it after all.” Jay mocked as he straddled Sungmin’s legs and his arms pinned Sungmin’s upper body against the debris of the piano. “You missed the fun, but I recorded how I tortured your little boyfriend anyway.”

Sungmin let out a loud snarl upon hearing the word ‘tortured’. Hinging on his remaining three-year newborn strength, he knocked his head against Jay’s, immediately pushing the tracker of him when Jay’s hold loosened. Sungmin sprung to his feet, ignoring the sensations all over his body. When Jay hissed and jumped at him again, Sungmin dodged by a tiny distance, before taking the opportunity to grab Jay’s arm, twisting it in an ugly position. He increased the strength, twisting it until a loud crack was heard before he sent Jay flying towards the whiteboard.

 

He was about to tear the limp figure on the floor into pieces when Heechul appeared, blocking his way.

“We will settle him. Kyuhyun needs you.” Heechul gestured towards the other side of the room, where Leeteuk was trying to stop the bleeding with his white t-shirt that he had tore to pieces. The room was filled with the smell of Kyuhyun’s blood, but Sungmin couldn’t spare any attention on the burning in his throat.

He pushed Heechul aside when he saw Jay lunging in their direction. Kangin jumped out of nowhere, pinning Jay down on the floor.

Giving a nod to Heechul, Sungmin raced to Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Kyuhyun! Wake up!” Leeteuk said as he lifted Kyuhyun’s head, slotting a ragged piece of his t-shirt under to cushion Kyuhyun’s head.  

Zhoumi rushed in with a medic box, setting it on the floor immediately.

“Mi, get me the bandages. We need to stop his bleeding.” Leeteuk instructed. He pressed the other piece of his shirt against the large wound across Kyuhyun’s torso and used his free hand to pat Kyuhyun’s face lightly.

 

“Sungmin…” Kyuhyun murmured weakly. Leeteuk was glad Kyuhyun was still conscious.

“Kyuhyun! Can you hear me, Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked firmly.

“M-Min…” Kyuhyun was slightly louder this time.

 

Sungmin rushed over to Kyuhyun’s side. “Kyu-Kyuhyun!”

Sungmin dropped to his knees, his hands hovering helplessly over the scraps of white shirt now soaked in a deep red. “I’m here! It’s me, Sungmin.”

He wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun’s, his eyes lingering on the bruised fingers on Kyuhyun’s right hand.

“Sungmin…Sungmin…Sungmin…” Kyuhyun muttered repeatedly.

 

“Where are you hurting, Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk pulled one of Sungmin’s hands to press down on the shirt against Kyuhyun’s torso. He received the bandages from Zhoumi, applying them on the other wounds.

“Head… chest, back—” Kyuhyun’s voice cut off abruptly.

 

Taking in the sight of injured Kyuhyun, Sungmin felt a sharp pang in his heart. He swept Kyuhyun’s fringe away from his eyes, reassuring himself that Kyuhyun would be fine.

However, Kyuhyun let out a groan and two seconds later, he pulled his left hand away from Sungmin, throwing it against the floor. Kyuhyun tried to thrash his left arm for the second time, but Sungmin caught it immediately, pinning it gently against the floor.

“Kyuhyun! What’s wrong? Tell me!” Sungmin exclaimed, struggling to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter