Bloodsucker

My Heart Only Stops for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Updating early because I would be overseas the next ten days, so the next update would be late.
See you all in ten days :P

 

 

 

Kyuhyun expected the air to brush sharply against his skin as he falls, but instead of any wind, he felt a cold sensation on his left wrist.

I’m…not falling?

 

Kyuhyun tried to open his eyes, but his sight was already blurred. It was a silhouette, someone leaning over the ledge, someone who is holding him strongly by his wrist, someone who looks like…

Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun felt himself being hauled up in an instant to sit on the ledge, before someone slotted one arm under his knee and another behind his back, lifting him easily off the ledge. He intuitively leaned against the person’s chest, catching that familiar scent. The faint lavender scent whenever Sungmin is near.

“Sungmin…” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath, but there was no response.

He tried to force his eyes open again to catch a glimpse of the person carrying him, but the person lowered him to the ground. The person hovered over him and Kyuhyun could feel him move closer to his face, as the scent got slightly stronger.

 

Kyuhyun could feel his head getting lighter as his consciousnsess slipped away. He heard some shouting and a faint snarl followed by some noises before the darkness engulfed him entirely.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sungmin inched closer to Kyuhyun to check for his breathing.

 

“ off, bloodsucker!”

 

Sungmin turned to the direction of the shouting, only to see Siwon pouncing at him, phasing into a wolf in midair. His clothes, including his shoes, exploded in the air, the scraps of cloths scattering all over the ground. Siwon let out a loud snarl and sent Sungmin flying towards the wall. He collided with a loud bang.

 

A chocolate brown, oversized wolf crouched low in a defending position before Kyuhyun.

 

~Yunho [via Siwon]: What the hell are you doing in wolf form? Aren’t you in school?!

~Siwon: PROTECTING MY FRIEND.

 

Siwon heard some shuffling and turned his head to see Key and his friends huddled up in a corner.

~YH [via SW]: How can you phase in front of other people! Are you out of your mind, Choi Siwon?

~SW: No, not just in front of other people. That vampire, he was about to Kyuhyun dry!

 

Siwon turned his head back to fix his gaze on Sungmin, allowing Yunho to see who he was talking about through his mind.

~YH [via SW]: It looks like Kyuhyun only has some external injuries. And the young one doesn’t look thirsty; the Ohana will never break the treaty.

 

Sungmin rotated his shoulder, sitting up from the crushed debris.

A low growl rumbled in Siwon’s throat.

 

“He’s right. I will never hurt Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said.

 

~YH [via SW]: How did he—

 

“I can read minds.” Sungmin answered immediately to prevent any confusion.

 

~YH [via SW]: That’s troublesome. Phase back, Siwon.

~SW: But…

~YH [via SW]: This is an order. Phase back.
And young one, please send my regards to Leeteuk-ssi, along with warnings.

 

“I will.” Sungmin replied.

 

Siwon groaned at being unable to escape from Yunho’s injunction – all wolves have to listen to the alpha of the pack. However, some footsteps distracted him.

 

Jonghyun ran towards the stairway frantically. As he flung the door open and stepped in, he staggered backwards and reappeared from the stairway again. Changmin appeared after him, glaring menacingly at him. Jonghyun’s legs gave way as he fell to the ground, frozen in his spot.

Changmin sent the door close with a back kick. Ignoring everyone else’s presence, he went straight to Kyuhyun, checking his vitals and injuries.

 

Siwon tapped Changmin’s shoulder, which his backpack is hanging from, with his paw. Changmin swung the backpack off his shoulder and held it out to Siwon.

“Yunho hyung?” Changmin asked.

Siwon-wolf nodded his head once and took his backback by his mouth, leaping behind a wall that is out of sight.

Changmin whipped out his phone to read an incoming message.

 

~CM: From Yunho hyung – Make sure Siwon doesn’t do anything silly and settle those kids.
~CM: Settle those kids, but how?

Changmin threw a glance to Key’s gang and frowned.

 

“I’ll take care of that.” Sungmin picked himself up and walked towards Changmin and Kyuhyun.

“What? Take care of what?” Changmin turned to Sungmin with a puzzled expression.

“Key and the rest. Your leader told you to settle them, right?”

“Yea—HOW DID YOU KNOW?” Changmin exclaimed.

“Oh… looks like you can’t hear the rest of your pack when you’re not in wolf form.” Sungmin said. “I read minds.”

“We can still communicate telepathetically in human form if we concentrate and are not away from each—YOU READ MINDS?”

 

~CM: Wait… By taking care, does this psycho guy mean he’s going to kill those kids?!

“No, I can erase their memories.” Sungmin answered the worry in Changmin’s head.

“Okay, I get it. You read minds. Get out of my head.” Changmin scowled.  

 

 

Just then, Siwon reappeared from behind the wall, barefooted with a white t-shirt and faded jeans.

Changmin chuckled at the sight of Siwon’s feet. “With that temper around Kyuhyun, you should prepapre a spare pair of shoes next time too.”

“Shut up. Let’s send Kyuhyun to the hospital first.” Siwon lifted the unconscious Kyuhyun up from the ground.

“You go ahead. I will stay for a while with him to make sure those kids are okay. I mean, the memories are erased.” Changmin didn’t want to be rude by showing that he was actually worried about the lives of those kids, but Sungmin could read his mind anyway.

“Okay, I’ll meet you at the hospital.” Siwon said as he brushed past Sungmin and glared at him, before sprinting out of the door to the stairway.

 

 

“So how are you going to do this?” Changmin asked as he followed Sungmin towards Key and the rest.

“I will just erase the past thirty minutes of memories. They will fall asleep and wake up naturally after thirty minutes.” Sungmin explained as he lowered himself to the ground in front of Key. He did have enough practice with his power the past week on animals when he had nothing to do.

 

“S-S-Sungmin hyung.” Key’s teeth chattered and he shivered in fear.

“It’s okay, Key. Everything will be okay. Just give me your hand.” Sungmin reassured and held out his hand to Key.

Key hesistantly placed his hand in Sungmin’s.

 

Key’s memories replayed in Sungmin’s mind. Sungmin gritted his teeth hard as the images of Kyuhyun being beaten up by the guys came up. He tracked Key’s memories till thirty mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter