Tracker

My Heart Only Stops for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The more I read this chapter, the more awkward it seems to me. >< Sorry if it is bad. I'm going to take a longer time to think through the plot and write the next chapter properly, so the next update will be late! 

 

 

 

“Guys, bad news!” Junsu rushed into the house.

Siwon was lying on Changmin’s lap, his eyes closed to take a rest. He shot up straight on the sofa.

 

“What’s wrong?” Yunho and Jaejoong appeared from the kitchen.

“We caught a scent entering the forest near the Ohana Residence. Yoochun is trying to track the scent down.” Junsu explained in a rush.

“. They really entered our borders.” Jaejoong said.

“Do the Ohana know?” Yunho walked towards Junsu.

“So what if they know? Those bloody vampires are dangerous!” Changmin cut in.

“They might be able to stop the intruders from hunting here. If they are just passing by, we don’t have to deal with them.” Yunho said.

“Is that possible?” Junsu asked doubtfully.

“Definitely. They stopped a coven last time.” Yunho answered.

“But they failed to stop many others and we had to deal with them!” Jaejoong exclaimed. “We might as well just kill those intruders now before anything happens.”

“No, Jae. If we can avoid the danger, we will.” Yunho exchanged a meaningful gaze with Jaejoong.

“Fine, call Leeteuk.” Jaejoong relented.

 

On the sofa, Siwon clenched his trembling fists tight as he read the message from the unknown number.

“They know.” Siwon said before letting out a growl. He jumped away from Changmin, exploding out of his clothes and phasing into wolf form.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kyuhyun blanked out as Kangin placed him on Sungmin’s back and Sungmin raced through the forest.

“Breathe, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin reminded.

With the whizzing images of trees before his eyes, Kyuhyun obediently took in deep breaths.

 

It took them less than a minute to reach the roads, where two cars were parked. One was a large six-seater and the other was a normal-sized car.

“Kyuhyun, let go. We have to get onto the car.”

Kyuhyun looked down and realized Sungmin was trying to pry off his legs while trying not to hurt him. He jumped off immediately. Sungmin scooped him up and placed him on the front seat of the six-seater, strapping him down with the safety belt. In a few seconds, they were speeding down the road with Sungmin taking the wheel.

 

The ride was quiet until Kyuhyun caught sight of a shadow out of the window.

 

“S-S-Sungmin!”

“It’s Kangin hyung.” Sungmin said.

 

The door behind was pulled open and Kangin hopped on, reaching his hand out of the car. Kyuhyun turned his head to see Heechul jumping off another car, which Shindong was driving. He caught Kangin’s hand and climbed onto the six-seater, sliding the door close.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“They didn’t follow us, but only the Hyungsik guy went with Teuk.” Kangin announced.

“They will come after us. He’s a damn tracker, hyung!” Sungmin hissed.

“He wouldn’t dare to with us around, Ming.” Kangin said, his tone a hundered times calmer than Sungmin.

“No, once he finds a chance, he would get Kyuhyun.”

“We will eliminate him before he gets to Kyuhyun.”

“You don’t understand, hyung! I heard him! He lived for such challenges and he wanted to win us. Specifically me because I shielded Kyuhyun!” Sungmin pounded on the steering wheel. Jay’s thoughts of torturing Kyuhyun were driving him crazy.

“Calm down, Sungmin. You’re scaring Kyuhyun.” Heechul said.

 

Sungmin turned to look at Kyuhyun, who was staring at him like a lost puppy.

“I’m sorry, Kyuhyun. This is all my fault. I shouldn’t have exposed you like that.” Sungmin muttered. He ran his hand through his hair, frustrated at the situation.

 

“What’s a tracker?” Kyuhyun asked softly, but even with the low volume, Sungmin could tell that his voice was trembling.

“You don’t have to care about that, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin answered.

“A tracker specializes in tracking by scent to hunt down their preys.” Kangin said.

“Hyung!”

“He deserves to know, Ming.”

 

“I—I… where are we going then?” Kyuhyun asked, trying his best to stay calm.

“Away from here, as far as possible. We will run and get the rest to kill the tracker and his gang.” Sungmin replied. He had to get Kyuhyun to somewhere safe even if it meant going halfway round the world.

 

After a few seconds of silence, Kyuhyun said with a much firmer voice, “I want to go home.”

“No. You can’t. The first place the tracker will search is your house.”

“But my parents are there!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Hyuk and the rest would keep them safe!” Sungmin raised his voice agitatedly.

“No, I can’t leave them alone!”

“You are going to lead the tracker to them!”

“You said the tracker would search my house anyway! Then I will go there and lead them away from my parents!”

“No, this is out of discussion, Kyuhyun. We are going to the airport straight away.”

“AIRPORT?” Kyuhyun exclaimed. “Pull over, Sungmin!” Kyuhyun tried to grab the steering wheel from Sungmin.

“STOP IT, KYUHYUN.” Sungmin easily blocked off Kyuhyun with one arm.

“I NEED TO GET HOME. EVEN IF I’M GOING TO THE AIRPORT, I NEED MY PASSPORT.” Kyuhyun debated.

“Zhoumi will get your stuff and passport and meet us at the airport.” Sungmin answered.

“Nooo!” Kyuhyun groaned.

 

 

“Pull over, Sungmin.” Heechul interrupted.

“Heechul hyung!”

“I SAID PULL OVER.” Heechul snarled.

 

The car came to an abrupt stop by the road, throwing Kyuhyun forward before the seatbelt caused him to recoil back into the seat.

 

“Talk nicely. This concerns Kyuhyun, he gets a say in the discussion.” Heechul ordered.

~HC: I haven’t seen anything about Kyuhyun yet. They haven’t decided on their course of action. We can protect Kyuhyun along with his family at his house.

 

Sungmin took in a deep breath at an attempt to calm himself. “We can’t do that, hyung. They will definitely attack his parents.”

“What about my parents?! Can you all stop doing this freaking mind-reading thing!” Kyuhyun shouted exasperatedly.

“Calm down, Kyuhyun.” Kangin placed a hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“How am I supposed to calm down when I know they might just my parents dry?!”

Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand, rubbing circles to calm Kyuhyun down. “That’s why we can’t bring you back to your house, Kyuhyun.”

“But I can’t just go missing without telling my parents! They know I’m spending the afternoon with you. They are going to call the police after you all and your family won’t be able to stay anymore!”

“You don’t have to worry about us, Kyuhyun.” Kangin said.

“That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter