Ch. [31]

After A Minute

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Kyuhyun massaged his temple lightly. His head was hurting softly and he let go of a soft sigh. He hated migraine and it had been so long since the last time he had it that he had forgotten how horrible it was.

 

Hyukjae was waking up and that made Kyuhyun automatically forget about it. Though he still a little dizzy, he was sure it was because last night he ate barely anything just to keep Hyukjae eating instead. He didn’t regret it though, watching Hyukjae eating was better than him doing it.

 

“Good morning, Hyuk,” Kyuhyun greeted, leaning closer to press his lips gently against Hyukjae’s forehead.

 

Hyukjae sighed softly and moved his body slightly, whining when he felt the pain in his lower back and behind. “Good morning..,” he greeted back, sighing deeply as he looked up at Kyuhyun and smiled.

 

Kyuhyun pecked Hyukjae’s lips, not being able to contain himself. He caressed Hyukjae’s lower back slowly, hugging him gently. “Are you ready for today?”

 

“As long as I don’t have to move too much, I’m ready for everything,” Hyukjae grinned widely.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and nodded. “Well, you’ll have to move a lot, but I have some pain killers in my bag, I’ll give you some.”

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow. “Why do you have pain killers?”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, standing up from the bed, putting on his boxers only as he walked to get his back, looking through the small compartments until he found a small bottle with pills. “Because you get tired easily and I thought maybe someday your body would hurt, so I bought them and bring them everywhere.”

 

Hyukjae chuckled and sat up the bed, hissing softly in pain as he wrapped the sheets around his body. “Good, hurry up and give me one.”

 

Kyuhyun hummed, sitting by Hyukjae’s side before handing the smaller a pill and preparing a bottle with water.

 

Hyukjae took the pill at once, grabbing the bottle in Kyuhyun’s hands before sighing deeply.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae and smiled, holding his waist gently as they sat on the edge of the bed and he leaned closer to kiss a small mark he had left the day before. “Hyukjae,” he called as the smaller glanced at him. “From now on we’re officially dating, so you’re not allowed to flirt or go around, alright?”

 

Hyukjae laughed softly, shaking his head incredulously. “Have you seen me do that?”

 

“I just wanted to make sure,” Kyuhyun grinned widely, stealing a playful and chaste peck from Hyukjae’s lips before standing up, stretching his sore body. “We’ll do a lot today,” he informed, going to grab his suitcase to take out his clothes. “So get ready.”

 

Hyukjae chuckled and hummed, feeling his body still a little sore but definitely better than before. “I’m always ready, Kyuhyun.”

 

Kyuhyun laughed. “Not now, you’re ,” he noticed as he put on his pants.

 

Hyukjae blushed lightly. “Go away so I can change.”

 

Kyuhyun turned towards Hyukjae and laughed loudly, shaking his head. “I’ve seen you Hyukjae, why are you so shy?”

 

“Shut up, slave,” Hyukjae grumbled, standing up and going to get his suitcase, the sheet around his body protectively. “I’m not shy, I just… well… I’m not shy.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, finishing dressing as he turned around. “Alright, I’m looking away, you can change now.”

 

Hyukjae grinned widely before letting the sheet falling down his body, biting his lower lip as he noticed small bruises from the day before. His skin was always sensitive with it and he bruised easily, but he doesn’t remember Kyuhyun using enough strength as for him to have so many all over his torso and legs. Or maybe he just didn’t remember.

 

As soon as they went out from their bungalow, Kyuhyun guided Hyukjae towards the beach, holding his hand gently. “Look,” he pointed a man in a jeep. “That’s our ride,” he said, grinning widely.

 

“I have no idea when you prepare all this stuff, Kyuhyun, but keep doing it,” Hyukjae grinned, holding Kyuhyun’s hand gently, squeezing it softly.

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly. “I will.”

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

“No sharks?” Hyukjae asked as he sat down on the edge of the ship, looking at Kyuhyun with firm eyes.

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly. “No sharks,” he said, taking Hyukjae’s hand and pulling it up to kiss the back of it.

 

“Great,” Hyukjae smiled widely, putting on his mask of oxygen and looking how Kyuhyun did as well before both of them let their bodies fall down the water.

 

Diving proved to be the best idea Kyuhyun could have had. They held hands as they went forward, pointing small fishes here and there, getting amazed by the so many colors under the water.

 

Hyukjae was amazed, following their guide who was in front of them, pointing certain things they didn’t see at first. They didn’t let go of each other and Hyukjae smiled softly, feeling how Kyuhyun intertwined their fingers together.

 

They were guided deeper and Hyukjae started feeling his chest heavy. He didn’t say anything and just continued, holding onto Kyuhyun’s hand firmly.

 

Kyuhyun turned towards Hyukjae and frowned slightly, pulling him closer and signaling him if they should go up.

 

Hyukjae shook his head furiously and gave Kyuhyun thumbs up, pointing at their guide who was waiting for them.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and pulled Hyukjae towards the next destination.

 

If Hyukjae could, he would have gasped loudly, seeing the shipwreck in front of them. It was huge and it looked like a scene coming out from a movie. There were fishes here and there, not bothered by their presence at all.

 

Hyukjae dived deeper towards the guide, not taking his hand away from Kyuhyun’s.

 

It was until they were motioned that they could come in and explore, that Kyuhyun let go of Hyukjae’s hand and urged him to go around it. They wouldn’t be able to go together but Kyuhyun would follow Hyukjae wherever the other went.

 

The structure was almost falling down and Kyuhyun had to pull Hyukjae against his body harshly because one of the old and rotten wood fell off, almost hitting Hyukjae. Kyuhyun sighed out in relief, hugging Hyukjae tightly and cupping the smaller’s face, making sure he was alright.

 

Hyukjae’s breathing and heartbeat increase, but he decided to smile at Kyuhyun and shake his head, trying to make him know he was alright. After almost a minute, he could finally convince Kyuhyun that they should keep going.

 

The next ten minutes going under the shipwreck, pointing at some structures they knew and taking pictures with the underwater camera, Kyuhyun finally let go of Hyukjae so they could leave the small space.

 

They held hands once again as soon as they were out of the shipwreck and their guide pointed the way they had come from.

 

Instead of going out, the guide motioned them that they could stay there for a little longer, diving by their own around the small space. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae looked at each other and nodded, holding their hands as they dived around slowly, enjoying how perfect the ocean was.

 

Hyukjae couldn’t believe there were so many things he didn’t see before. He started thinking on the so many things he has yet to see and he didn’t know if feel sad because he wouldn’t see everything or if feel hopeful, that maybe he would. We have time. Kyuhyun used to say, but Hyukjae knew they didn’t, not that much.

 

It was until they almost ran out of oxygen that Kyuhyun dragged Hyukjae up and pulled him up the ship again.

 

As soon as they went up, they grinned at each other. “How was it?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Hyukjae grinned widely. “It was so great, Kyuhyun!” he exclaimed happily. “Can you imagine there’s so much life down there? It’s only blue for us!”

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly and nodded, taking off his suit and signaling Hyukjae to do the same. “I knew you should like it,” he said.

 

“You always know,” Hyukjae laughed. “But you’re still a bad slave.”

 

Kyuhyun gasped softly. “How can I be a bad slave?” he asked, shaking his head. “You must be kidding, there’s people out there looking for a great slave and they get nothing, you’re lucky.”

 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Slaves don’t go around doing whatever they want.”

 

“Good slaves do,” Kyuhyun grinned, finally getting rid of his tight suit and stepping forwards to hold Hyukjae steady as the smaller stepped out from it as well.

 

“You’re a terrible slave,” Hyukjae chuckled, looking at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, leaning in gently. “But I’m the perfect boyfriend, right?”

 

Hyukjae grinned. “Maybe.”

 

“Good enough,” Kyuhyun laughed, holding Hyukjae’s waist as they were told they would be now coming back to the beach.

 

They sat down on the deck once again, joking and laughing together. “Tired already?” Kyuhyun asked, sliding his hand around Hyukjae’s shoulders.

 

Hyukjae sighed deeply and nodded, resting his head against Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “A little…”

 

“Try to take a short nap, I’ll wake you up later so we can eat, alright?” Kyuhyun asked, kissing Hyukjae’s hair softly.

 

Hyukjae hummed, snuggling comfortably against Kyuhyun’s chest. He woke up when he heard Kyuhyun’s voice and he opened his eyes tiredly, feeling his body in pain. “Hyukjae,” he heard and he looked up, forcing a soft smile at Kyuhyun. “Come on, we’re here, let’s get you something to eat.”

 

Hyukjae smiled and nodded, thanking Kyuhyun because the latter helped him up on his feet and held his waist firmly. He wasn’t sure why he was so exhausted but he definitely didn’t want to think about it.

 

They went to a small restaurant and Kyuhyun told him about the jokes the guides were making when he fell asleep or how they thought they had seen a shark but it was only a dead fish. “Though it could have been a shark, right?” he chuckled and Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

 

“A shark would have eaten it,” Hyukjae said, eating from the big plate he had. “You’re crazy if you think I’ll finish all of this.”

 

“Why not?” Kyuhyun asked as he took a piece of food to his lips. “It’s delicious, don’t make me force it down your throat, Hyukjae.”

 

Hyukjae pouted. “It’s so much!”

 

“Just enough,” Kyuhyun grinned. “Didn’t you want to gain weight, this is your chance!”

 

Hyukjae glared at Kyuhyun, staving the fish he had on his plate, looking down. “This is why I told you, you were a terrible slave.”

 

“I’m surprised you haven’t changed your mind at all since Tanzania,” Kyuhyun chuckled, smiling in satisfaction as he saw Hyukjae eating.

 

“I told you I wouldn’t change my mind anymore,” Hyukjae nodded, proud of his own determination.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and hummed. “You know, tomorrow we’ll do something that I think is really beautiful.”

 

Hyukjae looked up and grinned widely. “What is it?”

 

Kyuhyun smiled widely. “Don’t you know it?”

 

Hyukjae sighed deeply. “It’s a surprise,” he mocked Kyuhyun’s voice, pouting as he took another piece of fish to his mouth. “Bad, bad slave.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and gently sought for Hyukjae’s hand, taking it gently over the table. “I know I am,” he said. “I want you to think slaves are terrible so you won’t get any other soon.”

 

Hyukjae laughed softly, feeling Kyuhyun’s thumb caressing the back of his hand. “As if it were so easy, Kyuhyun.”

 

“It is,” Kyuhyun chuckled, turning Hyukjae’s hand so he could draw small patterns on his palm. “You could get anything you want,” he nodded. “But as long as I exist, you have to promise me you won’t get any slave,” he grinned widely. “Nor boyfriend.”

 

“I’ll promise that only if you promise me the same,” Hyukjae said, biting his lower lip softly. “But if I’m not here, or whatever,” he said smiling softly. “Then you have to promise me you’ll get another master.”

 

Kyuhyun looked up at Hyukjae slightly confused. “I do…,” he smiled, tracing letters on Hyukjae’s hand with his fingertip.

 

Hyukjae looked down at his hand and he felt his heart beating fast. For a second Hyukjae thought Kyuhyun wrote ‘I love you’ on his palm. “I promise I won’t get slaves as long as you’re here and I’ll get a new one as soon as you go,” he grinned.

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly. “Now finish your food.”

 

Hyukjae groaned.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•