Ch. [29]

After A Minute

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

“Are you ready?” Kyuhyun asked as he made sure his camera was charged.

 

“Yes!” Hyukjae exclaimed happily, already standing near the door, waiting for Kyuhyun to go out so they could start the day. “Hurry, I want to go out already…”

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly and walked towards Hyukjae, humming softly and leaning down to gently kiss the other’s temple. “Let’s go,” he said, smiling at Hyukjae soft gasp and scolding glare.

 

It felt great. Because Hyukjae didn’t reject him and Kyuhyun could finally confess his feelings for the latter. Though he didn’t exactly gave the other the time and air he needed to reply to his confession, he was sure the half an hour they spent kissing last night was something he could decipher as an ‘I like you, too’.

 

“Where are we going today?” Hyukjae asked as they walked back to the beach hand in hand.

 

Kyuhyun looked up and found their guides already waiting for them in the beach and he looked at Hyukjae, smiling gently. “I think you’ll like it,” he said. “What else, you’ll love it.”

 

Hyukjae grinned widely. “I like it when you say that because I usually do.”

 

Kyuhyun smirked, something that Hyukjae had never seen before and it made his body shiver. What did that smirk meant?

 

They walked to their guides and Hyukjae found them extremely charismatic. Hyukjae laughed at their jokes and he could hear Kyuhyun doing the same. He made funny faces whenever Kyuhyun would take a picture of him and he would pose nicely when Kyuhyun took a picture of the two of them.

 

They went up a ship and Hyukjae was ecstatic by then, squealing about how much he loved the sea and how blue it looked. They set sail to the sea and Hyukjae was on the deck, with Kyuhyun holding his hand firmly, looking at the horizon. “I have wanted to come to the ocean for so long…,” he said, turning towards Kyuhyun. “The last time I was here I was with my mother, it feels good to come back.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled softly and slid his hand around Hyukjae’s waist gently, pulling the latter gently against his body. “I’m not your mom, but I’m pretty sure is equally satisfying,” he said, grinning widely and laughing softly when Hyukjae rolled his eyes and hit his chest.

 

The camera was given to one of their guides, who told them it was dangerous since it could fall off and that he was going to make sure to take pictures of them with a special camera. Kyuhyun could only accept and hand in his own. “You’re so full of yourself,” Hyukjae said and shook his head, sighing out in content as Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around his waist from behind.

 

“I have reasons to be,” Kyuhyun laughed softly, kissing Hyukjae’s cheek.

 

“You really like stealing kisses, don’t you?” Hyukjae noticed, turning slightly to glare at the taller male.

 

Kyuhyun grinned widely. “Well, if I have the chance to, why not?” he asked, leaning closer to place a soft kiss on Hyukjae’s lips. “And I don’t see you complaining about it.”

 

Hyukjae frowned slightly and pressed his lips together, slapping Kyuhyun’s hands over his waist. “You idiot, I can’t complain when it’s already done.”

 

Kyuhyun laughed. “Alright, alright,” he shook his head and leaned in to whisper into Hyukjae’s ear. “Today, you look especially beautiful,” he smiled softly when he felt Hyukjae shiver under his touch. “Is it because you’re happy?”

 

Hyukjae smiled and looked at the ocean, humming softly. “I’m always beautiful, slave.”

 

Kyuhyun grinned, looking at the horizon as well. “Indeed you are.”

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

“Diving?” Hyukjae grinned widely. “I have always wanted to do this!”

 

Kyuhyun laughed and nodded. “Well, not specifically diving, but you’ll see stuff underwater.”

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow but didn’t ask further. He just dedicated to put his proper suit and to allow the guide to fix his microphone and oxygen mask and tank.

 

Hyukjae gasped as he saw a cage coming out from the ocean and he looked at Kyuhyun, taking out his mask to speak. “Kyuhyun, what is this?” he asked, frowning and glaring at the taller.

 

He could hear Kyuhyun chuckling from the microphone. “Put it on, Hyukjae, we’ll be in there just in a few seconds,” he said, putting the mask on Hyukjae’s face again.

 

“Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae called dangerously.

 

“I told you, you would love it, right?” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

As much as he liked Kyuhyun smirking, because the man looked especially handsome doing that, Hyukjae felt like something would go really wrong if he trusted the taller. “I’ll just… stay up here.”

 

“Nope,” Kyuhyun grinned devilishly and that’s when Hyukjae regretted ever trusting his slave so much.

 

They were into the cage and it was locked. It was the two of them and one of their guides who went in. the cage was taken down slowly and Hyukjae, for a second, was amazed at how perfect the world was under the water. Everything was clear and blue and he smiled widely, so amused as to notice how Kyuhyun chuckled and held his hand firmly.

 

 A loud gasp followed by Hyukjae clinging onto Kyuhyun’s body made its way to Hyukjae as the smaller saw a shark coming towards them. “K-Kyuhyun!” he hugged the taller tightly, his body shaking slightly.

 

The guide started explaining everything he knew about white sharks and even when Hyukjae wanted to pay attention, he couldn’t because there where great white sharks swimming around them as if nothing happened. He hugged Kyuhyun tightly, as if his life depended on it.

 

It took Hyukjae a few minutes to finally admire the beauty of the sharks. How they weren’t white, as he had thought but more like grey. He grinned widely as he saw a shark, which he believed was a female, with its cub. “Look! Kyu!” he exclaimed, pointing at the shark without taking his hands out from the cage. “It’s so cute!”

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly and hummed, nodding his head as he pulled Hyukjae closer.

 

“Usually, white sharks are not violent at all, and sometimes they like playing around with the other animals,” their guide explained. “There’s a myth about sharks, everyone fears them, but truth is, they rarely attack a human being.”

 

Hyukjae just nodded absent minded as Kyuhyun asked a few questions to the guide that he really didn’t care about. He looked at the huge animals in front of him and for a few seconds, he actually thought they were looking into each other’s eyes. “It’s so big…,” Hyukjae grinned widely, still holding Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

They were under the water for at least twenty minutes and even when Hyukjae didn’t want to accept it, he indeed loved the experience.

 

They were pulled out from the cage and the curious sharks were leaving as well. As soon as they went out from the water and pulled up to the ship once more, Hyukjae took off his oxygen mask and grinned widely. “That was amazing!” he exclaimed happily.

 

Kyuhyun went up after him and took off his mask as well. “I told you so,” he grinned childishly.

 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and turned towards Kyuhyun. “Shut up, slave,” he ordered with a playful grin.

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly but didn’t say anything further. They took their suits off and changed into their normal clothes before having something to eat because it was midday already and they would take about an hour to come back to the beach.

 

Hyukjae didn’t complain at all. He ate the offered sandwich happily and sat on the deck, patting the space by his side for Kyuhyun to join him.

 

They ate silently, with Kyuhyun’s arm around Hyukjae’s waist as they looked at the sea. “It’s great,” Hyukjae exclaimed. “Being so close to a shark, it’s really great…”

 

Kyuhyun hummed and nodded, caressing Hyukjae’s side with his thumb as the smaller leaned against his body. “It is,” he agreed. “But we still have a lot to do.”

 

Hyukjae grinned widely. “How long will we stay here?” He asked, parting away slightly to look up at Kyuhyun. “Please tell me it’s more than just a week, I’ll hate you if we stay less.”

 

Kyuhyun laughed softly and shook his head. “More than just one week, I promise,” he said, taking his free hand up to gently caress Hyukjae’s waist.

 

Hyukjae smiled, looking into Kyuhyun’s eyes and feeling that ticklish sensation within him that he hated and liked so much. The taller male leaned in and Hyukjae smiled for himself, closing his eyes as he rested his palms against Kyuhyun’s chest, waiting for their lips to touch.

 

The kiss started off as a simple brush of lips, just ghosting at each other, as if Kyuhyun wanted to feel the soft skin against his. It took them a few seconds to finally press their lips together and Kyuhyun smiled, slowly moving his lips along Hyukjae’s.

 

Hyukjae blushed slightly and clenched on Kyuhyun’s shirt softly, letting Kyuhyun lead the kiss.

 

They parted away for air and Hyukjae inhaled deeply, blushing slightly as he looked at how Kyuhyun was looking at him tenderly. “You like kissing so much…,” he chuckled.

 

“Not really,” Kyuhyun smiled, pulling Hyukjae’s waist towards him. “But your lips look so alluring that I can’t help myself.”

 

Hyukjae laughed. “Blame it to my lips now.”

 

“I’m serious!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. “Look! They’re so red and plump, it’s like you’re tempting me to kiss you again!”

 

“I’m not!” Hyukjae defended. “You just can’t control yourself.”

 

Kyuhyun grinned. “Yeah, that too.”

 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

 

The rest of the trip back was faster than before and Hyukjae stepped down the ship with Kyuhyun holding his hand firmly.

 

Instead of going back to the bungalow in car, as they had done before, Kyuhyun decided to walk along the beach and Hyukjae didn’t complain about it at all.

 

They held hands firmly and Hyukjae smiled widely when he could feel the waved hitting his feet playfully. “It feels nice,” he commented as he carried his sandals.

 

Kyuhyun hummed, looking how it was going to hide the sun any time soon. “Look, it’s going to be dawn already, let’s hurry to go to the hotel.”

 

Hyukjae looked at the horizon and grinned, nodding his head as he walked faster, mainly because Kyuhyun was dragging him.

 

As soon as they got to their bungalow, they saw down on the small port and looked at the ocean. The dawn was beautiful, just as the night before. Hyukjae was leaning against Kyuhyun’s chest and the other was holding his body firmly.

 

It was dark already when they decided to call room service for dinner and Kyuhyun forced Hyukjae to eat his entire portion before leaving the tray of food outside the place. They took their clothes and walked hand by hand out to take a shower with the cold and clean water of the natural showers the hotel had designed.

 

As soon as they came back to the bungalow, Kyuhyun forced Hyukjae to have some snacks again and even when Hyukjae protested against it, he complied at the end, looking at how wide Kyuhyun’s satisfied grin was.

 

Hyukjae wasn’t really tired when they went to bed so they laid there comfortably. Hyukjae resting his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder as he looked at the screen of the camera Kyuhyun was holding, showing Hyukjae the pictures that were taken before they got the printed ones the guides had given to them.

 

“Sleep already,” Kyuhyun said as he placed everything aside and turned the lamp off. The small window was open so it allowed them to see the stars and the light of the moon illuminate their faces,

 

Hyukjae sighed and hummed. “Just if you promise me tomorrow will be great,” he said, closing his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, pressing his lips against Hyukjae’s forehead. “I promise you it will be great,” he said, pulling Hyukjae’s chin up slightly to kiss his lips slowly and gently; so sweetly that Hyukjae felt shivers run down his spine at the mere sensation. “Good night, Hyukjae.”

 

Hyukjae hid his face against Kyuhyun’s chest. “Good night, Kyu.”

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•