chapter 8

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun's POV.

08.17 am.

It's Sunday and I feel so happy because I have a girlfriend now. I feel sooooo happy if I remember what happened last night. Tiffany said that she loved me too. I feel like dreaming.
Now, I wanna call her. She has already woken up I think. I grab my phone and type her number.

"Hey Nichk."

"Hey Tiff. Good morning!"

"Good morning. So you call me just to say good morning?"

"No. I just want to make sure. What time I should pick you up?"

"Mmmm.. When will the concert start?"

"It starts at 7.00 pm."

"Okay then, you can pick me up at 6.00 pm."

"Okay, see you. I love you."

"I love you too."

We will watch Bryan's concert. Bryan and I have been friend since high school. But, I feel like Bryan didn't like me yesterday. I don't know this is just my feeling or what. Maybe he's just boring yesterday. Think positive Nichk.

* * *
Tiffany's POV

06.17 pm.

Nichkhun opens the car door for me. He looks so handsome in black tuxedo. He looks so gentle. I still don't think that he's my boyfriend. He's too perfect.

Nichkhun starts to drive while talking with me. "I want to ask you something Tiff."

"What?"

"What do you think about Bryan?"

I feel sad whenever I hear his name. He reminds me of Siwon. I know that his name is Siwon too and maybe he's not Siwon that I search but his personality is just same. He's outspoken. The way he asked me if I hated or loved him. He's brave enough to say what Bora has said about Nichkhun and me.

"He's really outspoken." I answers simply.

"Just that?"

"I think it has described all of his personality."

"What had you been talking yesterday when I was out?"

"Nothing important." I lied. I don't want Nichkhun knows about 'Siwon'. He's just part of my memory and I don't want to remember him again.

"Do you like him?"

"What do you mean?" I just feel like Nichkhun's question is weird.

"I know that the person you love is only me."He gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter