chapter 10 - 1

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

I arrive at my apartment. I run a little. I can't wait to tell Taeyeon what has happened. I press my password and open the door. I don't see Taeyeon sit there. Maybe, she's in her room. I knock her room and open it. She's reading a book.

"What's wrong Tiff?"

I sit in her bed. "I must tell you about this!"

She puts her book on the desk. She looks at me. "Tell me then."

"I was lunch with Bryan this afternoon."

Her eyes widened. "You've forgive him? You didn't lunch with Nichkhun?"

"Nichkhun was lunch with his client. I planned to lunch alone first. But suddenly, he came."

"Then?"

"We talked a lot. He has told me about his past. He moved to America when he was fifteen. He had an accident there. He couldn't remember anything. There's a posibility that he's Siwon that I search!"

"Stop it Tiff! You have Nichkhun! Don't ever remember about him again!"

"But Tae-"

"I don't want to hear your reason. I've told you to forget him."

"It's okay if you don't support me. I'll find out by myself."

I'm out from her room and walk to my room. I know that she doesn't want to see me cry again. I've been spending my time crying for Siwon. But I find Siwon now and I know why he didin't comeback here. I have judged him anyway. He can't even love anyone. He was trapped in unknown love. Whereas I was trapped in his bell.

* * *

Bryan's POV

Ting tong.

I was playing game when someone pressed the bell. Who the hell is it? You have disturbed me! I look at thw watch. It still 8.00 am. Why does someone come to my apartment so early?

I open the door. I see Taeyeon stands there.

"What are you doing he-?" Suddenly, she slaps me. What the hell?

"Are you crazy??!!! Why did you slap me?!!" I shout. I don't care if my neighboor will hear it. What Taeyeon did it's too much.

"Don't you dare to meet Tiffany again! I warn you!" She points at me. Why did she behave like a devil right now?

"Why? I've said sorry to her and we're friend now!

"I don't want to see Tiffany is being hurt by you again!"

"What have I done to her? I did nothing!"

"Ask by yourself, Choi Siwon!" Then, she leaves me. Oh God! What kind of devil who has came here? She's really crazy, I swear! I don't even understand what she has said.

* * *

Tiffany's POV

I don't want to go to my boutique. Everyone will meet me easier there. I want to be alone now. I still feel shock because if Taeyeon. We had fight last night. So, I go to cafe near my boutique. This cafe has interior like France. I like the atmosphere here. It makes me more relax.

My phone rings. There's a message from Nichkhun.

Nichkhun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter