chapter 22

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later...

Nichkhun's POV

It has been one month after Bryan's death. I have gone back to my daily activity. I've gone back to my office but I can't deny that sometimes, I still cry for him. I really really miss him. I don't spend much time with him during he was here, in Korea. And now, I realize how precious him to me. He is a really really great friend. Okay Nichk, its just my past. He won't comeback here if I keep complain on my life. I should live my life. Moreover, Bryan will sad if he sees me in that condition. So, I have to move on.

It's all about Bryan. Now, there's a problem that disturb my thought. Tiffany's dad always calls me just to have a talk with me. Actually, I don't have a problem with it. But he keeps ask me when will I purpose his daughter. I have been ready to be honest. But I think she still needs time. I don't know but I can read her gesture. She always changes the topic if I try to talk about it. This is what I thought. But I don't really really read her thoughts. So, I call Bora. I want to ask her, what should I do because I don't know what was Tiffany thought.

"Mmm... Are you sure that she always ignore?" Bora asks me.

"Yeah sometimes I think." I sigh.

"You're not sure, Nichk."

"I don't know. I'm really confused now. Just give me an advice."

"How can I give you if you're not sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure she always ignore if I want to ask her about marriage."

"But have you really really talked it with her?" Bora asks me so many weird question. I think she's not really help me. But sometimes her advice is usefull.

"How can I talk it if she always ignore?"

"She considered you're not serious. If you really really love her, say it seriously." I move my phone to my left hand.

"Maybe you're right. I always feel nervous when I want to talk it with her. And maybe she considered I'm not serious. Okay, I'll lunch with her this afternoon and say it more serious."

"Don't lunch with her. Eat dinner with her. Make it more romantic. Make something differences so she can think that you're serious."

"Great idea."

* * *

Tiffany's POV

It has been one month after Bryan's death.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter