chapter 13

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bryan's POV

"Where has it fallen from?" I ask him.

"From this." He shows me a thick book. "This is your junior high school yearbook. Do you wanna see?"

"Yes, I do." I take the book from him. He walks and sits on the chair where I sat before.

I sit beside him and open the book. Try to find Miyoung. I turn the page one by one until I find Miyoung. Ohh! I find! Hwang Miyoung. I take my phone and write down Miyoung's address on it.

"Who's Miyoungi?" asks Nichkhun.

"She's my first love when I'm in junior high school."

"Junior high? You remember? I think you had an amnesia when you're in high school in America."

"I got a part of memory, yesterday, when I-" I realize I can't tell him that I stayed in the car last night just to wait for Tiffany. And I was dreaming about Miyoung.

"When you?"

"Nothing." I stand. Grab the glass of water on the table and drink it. "I have to go. It's okay if you want to stay here."
* * *
I stop in front of a simple house. I see the address on my phone again. Okay, it's true. I'm down from my car. I press the bell.

"It's Hwang family house. Who are you?"

"Is there Miyoung inside? Can I meet her?"

"Do you mean Hwang Miyoung?"

"Yes."

"Who are you?"

"Her friend from junior high school, Choi Siwon." I mention my Korean name so they're not confused. Maybe, he will tell me something after that.

"Choi Siwon? Wait a minute please. I'll be out in few minutes."

Suddenly, an ajjuhsi opens the door. He looks like 50 ages. Maybe he is Miyoung's father. "Come on, come in first."
I walk in. He guides me to the living room.

"Have a seat." I sit then. I see he brings two glass of water amd put it on the table.

"How handsome you are now." He exclaimed. "You liked to visited here when you were still in junior high school. You come here to study with Miyoung. I even still remember, you used to study here. On this table." He smiles.

I want to know how close I'm with her. "Is that close, sir?"

"Yes. I think you're really close with my daughter. She cried all day all night when you moved to America. She said once to me that you'll be comeback here and it happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter