chapter 11

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few years ago...

Kring..

Siwon came out from class after the bell rang. He saw Tiffany was searching for him. He hid behind the wall. Unfortunately, Tiffany has seen him and ran. Suddenly, Tiffany disappeared. Siwon stopped running and walked to the school's gate.

"Don't run again Siwon." Tiffany stood behind Siwon. He turned over her. "I just wanna ask you one thing."

"What do you wanna ask?" He asked sadly.

"Do you really want to move to America?"

"I'm sorry Miyoungi. My father forced me to move. I can't say no."

Tiffany's Korean name is Miyoung. Everyone called her Tiffany except Siwon. He liked to about her name.

"At least you can tell me. I knew it from my friend. I looked like a fool when they all knew it and I didn't. Do you consider me as your girlfriend?" She almost cried.

Siwon held both of her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to hurt you."

She cried. Siwon wiped her tears. "When will you go?"

"The day after prom."
* * *

The night after prom...

Tiffany grabbed Siwon's hand. "Let's go home. The prom has finished."

"No. I want talk to you for a moment. Give me five minutes."

"Okay, c'mon."

"My plane will take off at 4 tomorrow morning. Before I go, I wanna give something to you. Something that can be remind me of you."Siwon took a little pink box from his tuxedo and opened it. There was a bell inside the box. "You always look happy. You always shout like children. Your voice is really loud. It reminds me of the bell. You know, we often hear the bell's voice from the church. How loud that is."
Siwon held Tiffany's hand. He put the box in her hand. Tiffany had cried. "I'm sorry to leave you here. But I promise I'll comeback. Just trust me, okay?"

She nodded.

"I love you Miyoungi." Siwon hugged her.

* * *
Tiffany's POV

Don't go... Don't go... Don't go...

"Don't go!" I'm awake. I shout really loud. I see Nichkhun approaches me. He stands beside me.

"What's wrong Tiff? Are you have a nightmare?"

"Maybe."

Nichkhun takes a glass of water from the desk and give it to me. "Calm yourself, Tiff. Drink it first."he says. "By the way, Taeyeon will come today. I've called her."

"Do you go to work today?"

"If I go to work, there will be no one  accompany you here."

"You can go Nichk. I can protect myself. Trust me."

"Who knows if you call him?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter