chapter 21

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

I leave Nichkhun for a moment to take my stuff. I've told Taeyeon not to be worry because I will stay at Nichkhun's and it makes her easier to find me if she's in difficult.

I have packed all of my stuff. I was about to out from here but suddenly my father comes to my apartment. He greets me and hugs me tightly. "Ahh, finally I meet you now! I have been calling you yesterday but your phone is off. Do you know how much I miss you?"

We broke the hug. "Ohh.. I'm sorry. My phone was lowbatt." I lie to him because I don't want to explain him more. "Okay, have a seat first dad."

We sit on the sofa that Taeyeon usually sit. Taeyeon brings a water for us. My father says thank you to her. "By the way, have you heard the news?"

"About?"

"Bryan."

I nod. "I've come to the funeral this morning."

"I just knew this morning when I watched the news if he has the other name. I thought his name is just Choi Siwon. Has he met you before he died?"

"Yes, he has."

"What did he tell you?"

"I can't tell you, he told me a lot of things."

"By the way, where are you going? Why do you packed all of this? Do you want to move? Where do you like to move? Why didn't you tell your father-"

I interrupt him. He asks me too much! "Ask me one question first dad! I can't answer if you ask me like that."

"Yeyeyee, I'm sorry. I'll ask you one question. Why do you packed all of this?"

"I'll move to my boyfriend's apartment."

"WHAT?! You will move there? And you haven't married with him yet? Isn't it illegal?"

"He's sick now. I have to take care of him. Moreover, I just stay there for a moment. I don't really real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter