chapter 10 - 2

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bryan's POV

I open the door for Tiffany. Then, I walk to the driver seat. Start the car. Before, I run this car, she asks me, "Where are we going to go?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Do you have an idea?"

"Mmm.. Do you want to go to karaoke? We can shout as loud as we want, there! It's fun!"

"Yeah.." I nod. " And you can vent you anger there."

* * *

15.37 pm

Tiffany's right. It's fun singing in karaoke room. I see she really vented her anger. But we don't drink soju here. I don't want to see she drunk. Taeyeon can kill me if she sees Tiffany drunk with me.

She stands in front of me. She asks with her loud voice, "Where do you want to go now?"

"Take you home. I'm tired. It's enough today." I say to her. "Tiff, I want to go to toilet. Wait a minute."

A few minutes later...

I come out from toilet. I see Tiffany is sitting in the chair. She looks tired now. Why? She looks excited before I went to toilet. Whatever, maybe it's just my feeling.

"C'mon Tiff." I walk. Then, I realize she is still sitting there. I turn over and approach her. "Stand up Tiff. Let's go home."

She holds her stomach. "I have a stomachace Bryan. It really hurts. Really. I can't even stand." Her face is pale. She keeps hold her stomach. I'm panic now.

"Are you having your period?"

"No, it's different."

"Is it really hurt?"

"Do you set a prank on me?"

"I'm serious Bryan! Aahh!" She shouts. I see her expression. She's really hurt.

I carry her. She looks surprise but she obeys me. I open car's door with my foot. Then, I put her in the back seat so she can lie there.

"Okay, we go to hospital now." I said to her while driving a car.

* * *

I see the doctor comes out from emergency rooms. I approach him. I ask him,"What happened to her doctor?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter