chapter 14

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV
"Is it... Really you?" He asks me. I don't understand. What did he mean?

"It's me. Tiffany. Why do you look so shock?"

"Nothing." He approaches me. "When will you go out from here?"

"This afternoon maybe." I answer.

"I'm glad to see you healty." He smiles. "By the way Tiff, I can take you to you apartment later."

"Thanks but Nichkhun will do it. Maybe Taeyeon can go with you."

He rolls his eyes. "You ask me to ride a car with Taeyeon?" He sputters. "I can be slapped by her again."

"Slap?" Taeyeon slaps him? Why?

Taeyeon is glaring to him. "You are misheard." He said to me.
* * *
Bryan's POV

Nichkhun has arrived. Tiffany went back with him. I can't do anything here. Suddenly, Taeyeon pokes me.
"Don't be sad."

"I know. C'mon, I'll take you home." I open the door.

"Do you really want to take me?"

"Yes, I do. I just want to meet Tiffany there. C'mon get in the car. I don't want to waste anytime."

"Don't go there."

"Why don't you still let to met her?!!" I punch my car to vent my anger. "You said you gave me two days!"

"She's with Nichkhun, Bryan! You'll be more hurt if you see them. I know you love her. It's for your good. I think of you too, Bryan."

"Okay." I sigh.

She obeys me. She gets in the car. "Thanks anyway."

"Your welcome. I don't know that you care for me."

I start to drive my car. I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter