chapter 7 - 2

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

Now, we order some food. We sit in two table. Bora said that they had rented this restaurant for me. So, there are only us here.

Nichkhun sits beside me. Taeyeon sits in front on me. Whereas Jessica sits beside Taecyeon in the other table. Bora sits in front of them.
Suddenly, Nichkhun stands up. I see Bryan Choi and Jonghyun approach me. I stand up and greet each other.

"I don't think that Nichkhun's girlfriend is really beautiful." say Bryan.

"Actually I haven't been Nichkhun's girlfriend yet." I blush

"But she would be. Just trust me!" Nichkhun blushes too when say it.

"Can I sit beside Taeyeon noona?" ask Jonghyun.

"Oh, sure." I said simply.

Nichkhun's phone rings. He answers. He walks to Bryan and say,"If you want to sit there, it's okay. I want to come out for a moment." Bryan sits beside me then.

I see Taeyeon and Jonghyun discuss something but I can't hear it. They talk with a very very low voice. Taeyeon glances at me.

"Tiff." Both of Bryan and Taeyeon call me.

"Ladies first." say Bryan.

"If you want to go first, it's okay. I can say it later."

"No, you go first." He smiles.

"I want to say something private with Tiffany. So,"

Jonghyun turns to Taeyeon. "I'm sorry noona but I've already told him. So, I think it's okay if he still want to be here."

"She doesn't know about that? How can you don't tell your friend about that?" asks Bryan.

"What are you talking about? Do you know it's not polite if you talking like that in front of person who doesn't know anything?" I scold them.

"Okay. But promise me you won't be mad if you know everything." say Taeyeon.

"Wait, I'll prepare my heart first. Who knows I will be mad after you tell everything?"

"Okay." Both Taeyeon and Jonghyun look nervous. But Bryan doesn't feel anything I think. He's humming a song.

"I ready I think. Just tell me."

She takes a deep breath. "I'll reveal something to you. Actually... Jonghyun is my 'friend'." She emphasize the word friend. I understand. Jonghyun throwed a party and Taeyeon comes. I know that they have a good relationship as teacher's vocal and a singer. Taeyeon has told me that sometimes she teach Jonghyun. They meet often at their office.

"That's all?"

"Maybe."

"No, there's one more thing." say Jonghyun. "Did you hear about my scandal with a girl? I have been caught a reporter when I was dating with someone. Did you know?"

I nod. "Yeah, I watched that news on my television."

"Did you know who is the girl?"

"I don't know but Taeyeon knew it. But she didn't want to tell me because..." I realize something. "Don't tell me that you're dating!"

"That's the fact." Jonghyun replies.

I hold my breath. It's more surprising than I tought before. My best friend is dating my idol. How can?

"How long have you been dating? Why didn't you tell me? Do you consider me as your friend?"

"I'm sorry Tiff. For the first time I knew you, you've liked that jerk. I feel bad if I'm happy and you're not. I just wait until the time is right. You have Nichkhun now and I think it's a right time."

"And we have been dating for four months." adds Jonghyun.

"Understand us Tiff."

"Okay, okay. I understand." I turn to Jonghyun. "If you hurt her, I'll kill you. I don't care if you're my idol. I love Taeyeon more than you."

Jonghyun smiles. "Don't worry. I'll take care of her." He embraces Taeyeon.

Even though Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter