chapter 12

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bryan's POV
"Are you crazy?!" Taeyeon slaps my arm. "She has already had a boyfriend!"

"Yes. I'm crazy about her."

"You!" She points at me.

"Please Tae! Let me meet Tiffany before I go back. I promise I won't meet her again after that. Just give two more days." I beg her.

She's quiet for a moment. "Okay. Just two days. After that, don't ever appear in front of her. Understand?"

"Thanks Tae."

Suddenly, Nichkhun walks to us. He brings some food. Maybe he bought it downstairs.

"Why were you outside?" Nichkhun asks us.

"I wanna go back to my apartment. She's just accompany me."

"Oh okay, bye." Nichkhun smiles.

"Bye."
* * *
Nichkhun's POV

I see Bryan has disappeared. Taeyeon want to come in. I grab her hand, endure her so she doesn't come in. I want to talk with her privately.

"What's wrong Nichk?" Taeyeon looks at my eyes.

"I know you have some private talk with Bryan here."

"No. I really just accompany here. Seriously." She removes my hand from hers.

"You don't good at lie." I say to her. "I heard everything you've talked with him. Just tell me all. Why don't you let him to meet Tiffany? Why was Tiffany obsessed with him? Why???"

"You don't need to know, Nichk." She avoids me.

I grab her hand again. "I need to know! Tiffany is my girlfriend. Bryan is my bestfriend. Am I the one who don't know about that? Tell me all! Please!"

Then, she tells me all. Tiffany's first love. Bryan's Korean name. Why she has fight with Tiffany. The reason why she didn't let Bryan to meet Tiffany again.

After that, I give the food that I've bought. "Tell Tiffany, I've got a call from my office." I turned over and run.

"YAH! Where are you going?"

"To meet Bryan."
* * *
Bryan's POV

I go to the market to buy some food before I go home. I haven't eaten yet.

I take a some snacks and then I hear someone shouts. I don't really hear what he shouts. I'm just hungry and tired.
DOR!

I hear gunshots. I hide behind food shelves and see what happened there. There are a three people wear all black. Black ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter