chapter 16

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

08.48 am.

Taeyeon and I are eating chicken for breakfast in the living room. We watch some news here like the sinking of a ship. There are a lot of people who are missing. How poor they are.

Suddenly, Taeyeon asks, "Where are you going? You wear beautiful pink dress like that. Do you hang out with Nichkhun?"

"Secret."

"There's no secret between us. Just tell me."

My phone rings. There's a message. But my phone nears to Taeyeon. Taeyeon is about to take it but I run and take it first. "It's a secret message."

It froms Bryan.

I've arrived. Go down.

I take my bag. "I go Taeyeon! Bye!"

"Who will you go with actually?" asks Taeyeon once again.

I hide behind a door. "If I tell you, you will mad at me." I close the door fastly and run to the elevator. When elevator's door open I hear Taeyeon comes out and shouts, "Is it Bryan, Tiff?"

I don't answer it. I enter the elevator before she can chase me.
* * *
Bryan's POV

Tiffany gets into my car. She's really beautiful with pink dress. She brings one brown purse. Her black hair is falls perfectly. She's really perfect.

"Phew! Taeyeon almost caught me."

"Before we go, I want to tell the rules."

"Rules?"

I nod. "I consider it's our private time because I want to talk something private and I know you want it too. So, turn off your phone. I don't want anyone disturb our private talk. Okay?"

She doesn't answer. "Don't worry. I turn my phone off too." I take my phone and show it to her.

"Okay, where are we going?" I ask her.
* * *
Nichkhun's POV

I try to calk Tiffany this morning. I just want to hear her voice at least because I can't meet her today. But her phone is off. I try to call her many times but her phone is off. I try to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter