chapter 18

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun's POV
20.47 pm

I'm in my girlfriend's apartment now. I prefer to say girlfriend than anything. Because I am Nichkhun Horvejkul, the only person that Tiffany loves. No one except me and his father.

I keep trying to call her. Her phone is off. I really worried about her (and Bryan maybe, his my bestfriend, though). What if anything has happened to her?

"Nichkhun?"

Who is calling me? Oh! My girlfriend! She finally answers my call.

"Tiff? Are you okay?"

Taeyeon approaches me. She asked if she was Tiffany and I nod.

"Where are you?" I think there's a changes with her voice. Is she crying?

"In your apartment. I'm really woriried about you."

Tet tit tot tet tet.

It must be my girlfriend. She opens the door. Her eyes are red. It's right, she's crying. I was about to ask her but suddenly she hugs me.
"Tiff, what-?" Taeyeon wants to ask her but I told her to be quiet. Let my girlfriend cries. Let my girlfriend vent her emotions.
I wipe her hair. "If you're not ready to tell us, it will be okay."
* * *
Bryan's POV

That's my last meeting with Tiffany. I won't meet her again. I won't call or send her a message. I will stop call her. I feel guilty with Nichkhun. I love his girlfriend. It is really hard to face him again. Maybe after this, I won't come to Seoul again except for a concert. I won't to stay here more. In the place full of memories.

I'll meet Nichkhun after this. Nichkhun asked me to meet him tonight. I call him.

"Nichkhun, I'm Bryan."

"Ohh, yes."

"I just wanna ask you something. Do you still want to meet me before I go to the airport in the very early morning?"

"Yes, I do."

"Where do you want to meet?"

"Your apartment. I'll go to your apartment."

"Okay, see you."

I hang up the call. I feel like therr's a car,follows me behind. I stop my car in the road near my apartment. It's not too crowded. That car stops too. Someone is o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter