chapter 15

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tiffany's POV

Nichkhun hugs me tightly. "I'm just afraid to lose you."

He's afraid? What does make him afraid? I don't know and I think I don't want to know. I hug him back.

He's even crying. I can feel his tears falls to my shoulder. "Tiff, I can't compare to anything how much I love you."

Maybe, he knows about Choi Siwon. I realize Taeyeon was right. I shouldn't have think about him again. He's just a part of my memory. He's my past and Nichkhun is my future. I have Nichkhun and I don't want to hurt him.
He brokes the hug. I hold his cheek. "Listen to me Nichk, don't be afraid. I can't promise but I always try to be on your side."

"Thank you." He kisses my forehead, my eyes and my lips. He kisses my lips deeply. Suddenly...

KLEK!

Someone opens the door. "Tiff, you know- ooppss! I'm sorry!" She's Taeyeon. She closes the door again.

I push him, to stop kissing. "We must explain this to Taeyeon."

"For what? We're in relationship anyway."

"Maybe she's misunderstand."

I'm out from my room. Nichkhun follows me behind. Taeyeon is sitting in the living room while checking her phone. She sees me.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorryy!! I didn't mean to peek what you do inside. I don't know really really don't know."

"It's okay Tae."

"Okay okay, if you want to continue it, go inside. I won't come into your room again. Go! Go!"

I smile. "No. Nichkhun is going to go home now."
* * *
20.36 pm

My phone rings. Daddy calls me.

"YAH! You get a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter