chapter 1

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

I wake up in this early morning. I sit in my bed. Take the small bell and ring it. It was given by a precious person for me. It's the last present that he gave before he left me and told me to wait for him.

Kleneng, kleneng, kleneng.

I always do that after i wake up. Because everytime i hear the sounds of this bell, i can feel his presence around me. Siwon's presence. I don't know why i like him so much, why i love him, why i obey him. Yeahh.. I obey him to wait him comeback here, to Korea but he hasn't come yet. It has been ten years. I met him for the last time when i was junior high school. I can't even imagine his face now.

Tok tok tok. Someone knocks my door. I think it's Taeyeon. Yes, Taeyeon. She has been my friend since high school. Now, we live at the same apartment. She hasn't met Siwon but she really hate Siwon. She said that Siwon had hurt me. He's an obnoxious guy.

"Yes, come in!" i said, half a shout. Taeyeon opens the door.

"Good morning Tiffany!" She smiles. Then, she walks in to my room and sits in front of me. "Tiff, I have set a blind date for you. What do you think?"

Honestly, i don't really interested in blind date. "Why didn't you ask me first?"

"I'm sorry but i just want the best for you. You have to find a guy that love you sincere. Not like that guy, your first love mmmm... what's his name? I don't even remember it."

I roll my eyes. "Siwon."

She looks at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter