chapter 23

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

18.03 pm.

Nichkhun picks me up. I wear a pink sleevless dress and he wears grey tuxedo. He's really handsome. He opens the door car for me gently. Then, he gets in the car.

The restaurant is not far from my apartment. We get there in just twenty minutes. He opens the door car for me. I put my hand around his arm and we walk inside together. The waitress shows us the room and give us a menu.

"What do you want to do Nichk? Suddenly invite me to dinner with you. Today is neither my birthday nor yours. So, what do you want to celebrate?" I ask him.

He smiles. "Open the menu first and we order some food."

I open it and read it. I just see an usual menu. There's no difference at all. Nichkhun waves his hand to call the waitress. He orders sirloin steak and lemon tea. I order pasta and juice.

As the waitress leaves us alone, I try to ask him, "We have ordered some food. Can you tell me now?"

"Not now Tiff. I promise I'll tell you after we finish eat the food." He holds my hand. "Let's change the topic."

* * *

19.28 pm.

We have finished our dinner. Now, Nichkhun drives me to a place. It's more like a hill. I can see Seoul from here. It's interesting and amazing. I like the situation here. It makes me calm because far from crowd. I can only hear wind's sound.

I feel Nichkhun still doesn't want to talk what he really really wants to talk with me. I can feel that he's nervous. But I don't care. He has invited me to dinner with him. I'm sure he will tell me sooner or later.

Now, I take my phone from my purse. I search Jessica's photo with Taecyeon. I show Nichkhun that photo. "Nichk! Look Taecyeon and Jessica have been engaged! Did you know it?"

His eyes widens. "Ohh! Taecyeon hasn't told me yet. If you don't tell me, maybe I'll never know."

"They're really sweet. They haven't been in relationship for a long time but they can decide to engage. I think they're really fit each other."

"Tiff." Nichkhun calls me. I hear his voice so serious and nervous.

"What?"

He takes a deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter