chapter 5

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

Here I am again waiting for the customer. It's boring but I like my job. I don't like waiting moreover for something uncertain like Siwon. Okay, don't talk about him again.

Kleneng.

I see someone comes in. I stand up to see it clearly. She's Bora!

Bora approaches me. "Hey Tiff!"

I hug her. "Hey Bora! Where have you been?"

"You know, I have much work so I can't come here often."

We sit in the chair and I try to start a conversation. "Bora, I have to tell you about this."

"Don't make me so curious. Just tell me."

"Do you know Nichkhun?"

She raises her eyebrow. "Yes, of course. Why? Do you know him?"

"A few days ago, I went to a blind date and..." I don't continue my sentence. I let her guees.

"Actually, a few days ago, he told me that he had gone to a blind date too and..." She seems realize something. "OMG! Don't tell me that you're Nichkhun's partner!"

I just smile and nod.

"OMG! Do you know how much Nichkhun like you?"

I don't know how to answer that question. She said that he liked me so much. I know that he has liked me since the blind date. He chose me obviously. But, I don't think he likes me that much because we have just known each other for a few days.

Kleneng.

There's someone comes to my boutique again. I glance. He's Nichkhun. Oh my God. Nichkhun comes here and Bora has been here. Such a coincidence!

"Bora? What are you doing here?" asked Nichkhun with surprise.

"I came here with same reason with you."

"What?"

"To meet Tiffany." She giggles and glances at me. She tries to tease me. Both Nichkhun and I are blush.

"Actually, he comes to pick me up. Because we'll lunch together." I said to them.

"Oops! Sorry!" She stands up. "I'm really sorry to disturb you. Have fun." She turns to Nichkhun. "You haven't told me about this, so you must tell me later, okay?" Nichkhun just nod. Then, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter