chapter 9

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

Back to reality. I'm in my boutique again. There's a few customer outside. But I just sit here in my room. I draw a model in my book. There are some order. I have to work hard.

Tok tok tok.

There's someone knocks the door. Then, it opens. My employee comes in.
"I'm sorry but there's a man who want to meet you outside."

A man? That can't be Nichkhun. He has already sent a message and said that he won't lunch with me because he would lunch with his client. So, who is he?

"Okay, I'll come out in few minutes. Just tell him to wait for me."
A few minutes later...

I come out and see.... Bryan?
"Do you want to buy some clothes sir?" I ask him formally.

"No, I 'm here to see you."

"Why?"

Suddenly he grabs my hand and pulls me to his car. I sit beside him. He's really weird and annoying. He starts to drive his car. Is he trying to kidnap me? He's crazy.

"Where are we going?!! Are you trying to kidnap mee??!!" I shout to him.

"NO, JUST LUNCH WITH ME!!!" He shouts louder than me.

"Can you say it in polite way?!"

"YOU ASKED ME IN IMPOLITE WAY TOO. YOU SHOUT LIKE THAT!"

"You did it first!!!" Whenever I shout, his voice is still louder than me.

He doesn't listen to me. He's keep driving.

"I don't caree!!! I'll call Nichkhun because there's someone trying to kidnap meeee!!!" I realize I don't even bring my purse. I left all in my room and I can't take that because suddenly the annoying and crazy persone beside me pulls me to his car.

He brakes the car, suddenly. His head hits the wheel. "No, please. I beg you."

I look around, make sure that the car has really stopped. Then I come out. I rather go back to my boutique than lunch with him.I see he comes out too. He chases me and grabs my hand again.

"Why do you like to grab my hand? Do you know that I already has had a boyfriend?" I remove his hand from mine.

"Don't leave me please. Lunch with me just once. Okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter