chapter 6

The Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months later...

Tiffany's POV

07.00 am

I'm awake and sit on my bed. I see something in my desk. Something I haven't touch again since I met Nichkhun. My bell from Siwon. I take that bell and say, "I'm sorry. I have Nichkhun now. But you will always be a part of my memory."

I put my bell on my desk. I haven't forget Siwon yet but I'm happy with Nichkhun. Moreover, he hasn't appeared and I have been tired of waiting.

Okay, let's talk the other topic. I don't want to be sad.

It has been two months but Taeyeon still didn't introduce her 'friend' to me. But his day, l'll force her. I really really want to know.

I come out. She's watching television. She glances at me.

"Good morning Tiff."

"Morning." I reply. Then, sit beside her.

"I'm happy you're not ring your bell anymore."

"How do you know?"

"I always wake up earlier than you. Every morning, I always hear bell's sound from your room. But since you know Nichkhun, you've never ring it again. Nichkhun has changed you."

"You wake up earlier than me, just to make sure that I don't ring it?"

She nods. "You don't deserve that guy. Forget him. Seriously."

"Yeah.. I understand."

We were silent for a moment. It's really awkward if Taeyeon becomes so serious. I don't know what to say anymore.

"Don't talk about Siwon again. It makes me really sad."

"I have stopped, Tiff."

"Okay, let's change the topic."

"Okay."

Arrgh! You see? We become really awkward. Oh! I remember my first plan. I want to force her to tell me about her 'friend'.

"By the way Tae, when will you tell me about your 'friend'? It has been two months. You said you will introduce to me if the time is right. But when? When is the time right?"

She turns to me. "Okay, okay. The time is Bryan's concert. Two days later. He will come with me."

"I think you will come with your company."

"He's part of my company anyway."

"What? OMG! Tell me more!"

"It's enough Tiff. Wait for Bryan's concert, okay?"

* * *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter