Past Memories

My Seatmate

CHEN's POV

"It all started when I was back in Canada, I was pursuing Eun Ji. I fell head over heels for her first. To get get her to go out with me, I asked her out everyday with a new proposal in mind.

020AB1505195DC0418E8F2 (1500×2074)

(I know this is Sehun, but pretend this is Chen when he is trying to give Soo Jin flowers)

Until finally one day she accepted me. From that day on, we were so happy or so i thought. We dated for three years during high school and then one more year during our first year of college. But I had to break up with her afterwards. Why?"

I started crying some more. It was such a terrible memory.

"The day I broke up with her, I heard something that literally broke my heart. Apparently, during our 4 years of dating she was cheating on me. But here it the thing.."

I cried even more. Tao had to come over and try to calm me down before I could continue talking.

"She didn't just cheat on me with one guy. She cheated on me with ten. I never even knew a thing. I didn't suspect anything. All those times she disappeared or cancelled some plans, I thought she actually had family emergencies. But no, she was cheating on me."

Once again, I cried even more. Having to stop before I could continue. I took a deep breathe before I continued again.

"You are probably wondering how I found out right? Well, I overheard her talking to her best friend. We were at home and she thought I was asleep. She just carelessly chatted with her best friend in the living room as if I was not even around. She said she was happy being with me because she was so free. She could run around town and have as many affairs as she wanted and I would never find out. It turns out, she was also dating me for my money too. She was using me so she could get all the best things in town. I feel so stupid. How did I not see this earlier. Tao." 

I sobbed even louder. Almost suffocating from all the snot building up in my nose causing my breathing to be difficult.

"Right after I found out, I went back to our room and just layed there. I waited for her to come up and she finally did. As soon as she opened the door, I got up and told her that I wanted to break up. I then tried to walk out of the house, but she caught up to me and wrapped her hands around my waist. She asked me what was wrong and why I wanted to break up with her. My exact words were, 'I heard you had been sleeping around, not with just one guy, but ten guys. During the time we were together? I thought we were happy, I think I thought wrong. We are over. I never want to see you again. Don't show your face to me. I really want to punch you. Goodbye Eun Ji. May our paths never cross again.' Tao, she was my first love and she cheated on me. I almost introduced her to my family. But that isn't the worst part, she hurt me so badly that I began to hurt myself. I didn't feel like living in this world anymore. I would never find love in this world again."

"Tao, I swear if you tell anyone this story, you are so going to be dead! I'll kill you with my own hands if I have to."

TAO's POV

Wow, that story was sad. Really, really, really sad. Who knew a boy that was always smiling around us had such a bad past?

"Chen, how is your crotch? Do you feel any better?"

"It doesn't hurt as much now. Oh yah, why did Soo Jin even kick me there anyways?"

"I think she thought you were trying to harass her.." 

"You got to admit though, she is one pretty lady. If only she wasn't spoiled. I might actually go for her."

"I agree. Dude, how did it feel when she kissed you on your cheek?"

"She did what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Are you serious, what the hell, you were just crying, you didn't feel a single thing?"

"SHE KISSED ME?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Yah, maybe you should go talk to her..."

Soo Jin, I'm sorry about earlier, can you forgive me. Though you should because right now my crotch is still in a little pain. Hopefully I can still have children when it is my time. Chen sent to Soo Jin.

*beep*

Too bad, I still owe you, but I will repay it later. I can forgive you, since I know I caused a lot of pain XP.

I'll text you the details on how you will owe me when the times comes. See you around school. Chen sent back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hmmmm, I will be away for maybe a week. sorry guys. sorry for posting late. :P

I feel like I got a little distracted here and that it feels all over the place. 

Please comment! It is very much appreciated. 

Anyways, thanks for reading.