Explanations

My Seatmate

SOO JIN's POV

I come down to two strangers. Two pretty strangers. It seemed like they were really close to the two boys downstairs.

"Oppa, can we go now?"

"Oppa? Did she just call you OPPA? I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CALL YOU OPPA. NO ONE ELSE CAN!"

"Dong Hae, I can see why you guys are a couple!" Chen said.

"Why is that?" The couple asked at the same time.

"You guys both just jump to assumptions and like to scream your hearts out."

"Oppa, can we please go now!?!?!"

"Fine. Fine, let's go."

"I'm coming with you." Luna said right before she jumped into the back seat of Dong Hae's car.

I just let her follow us since I wanted to test her.

Purposely I linked my arm with my oppa's arm and in the rear view mirror, I could see her expression change. She was cute, I approve of her. But let's see how much jealousy she would be able to stand.

The whole car ride was very silent. Nobody said a single word or even made a single noise. All you could hear was the sound of the engine.

"We are here!" Oppa announced.

"Oppa, can you carry me into the house?"

"Sure thing princess!"

Right after that remark,  I saw Luna's jaw drop. It was funny, but I had to hold in my laughter.

Oppa did as he was told. And her jaw dropped even lower.

DONG HAE's POV

I could already tell what kind of game my sister was trying to pull. I just went along with it to see the cute side of my baby. I am such a bad boyfriend.

As I carried my sister into the house, Luna followed us and went straight to the couch while I carried Soo Jin up to my room.  I should have carried her into her own room, but I felt like I had to be responsible for her tonight. She must be extremely tired. Oh CRAP, has she had anything to eat yet?

Immediately, I ran into the kitchen and started making food. I ended up making kimchi rice. When I finished, I ran back to my room with the rice and started feeding my sister since she had already changed. She was wearing a blue dress and wow, my sister looked breathtaking.

tumblr_inline_n4qbj95Z6B1r13lr4.jpg (252×200)

"Eat, my princess!"

She gladly ate the food without questions. She suddenly stopped.

"Oppa, go outside. I think it is time to explain to her what is really going on."

"Babe, do you want to come in here for a minute?"

She came in and sat on the couch facing the bed. Soo Jin then came near me and sat on my lap. Having an adorable sister is awesome. It felt like taking care of a little baby.

"Luna, I'm going to call you Luna Unni from now on?"

"Why are you calling me unni all of a sudden?"

"Because... you are my unni."

"Babe, can you explain what is going on?"

"Baby, let me introduce to you who this is. This is Soo Jin-"

Luna cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"Why are you introducing her to me? Why are you cheating on me? Why would you do this to me?" She said while crying.

"Baby, I'm not cheating on you." I let out a little laugh.

"Yes you are!"

"No, I am not. Come here baby." She walked over and sat beside me and Soo Jin.

"Unni, please don't cry. You didn't let oppa finish his sentence!"

"There is no point, there can only be two explainations to this whole thing and why you call him oppa. Either he is cheating on me or you are his sister."

"Baby, let me finish my sentence. She is Soo Jin, Bang Soo Jin, my sister. You pabo (idiot). I would never cheat on you, saranghae (I love you)!"

She started laughing, "I am a pabo (idiot), how could I just jump to conclusions. Sorry babe. Nado saranghae (I love you too)!"

She came over and kissed me.

"Eww, gross. Unni and oppa stop it. I am still here you know!" Soo Jin said while still sitting on my lap and covering her eyes.

CHEN's POV

Why is Eun Ji still here? Why did Luna, Dong Hae, and Soo Jin just leave me alone with her? What is going on? I don't want to talk with her!

"Chen, will you finally speak with me?"

"Speak with you, why? I have nothing to talk to you about?"

"Chen, I lied about having all of those ex-boyfriends."

"I know, you sister Luna told me."

"If she did, then do you not forgive me? Have you already moved on?"

"I am sorry Eun Ji. But yes, I have moved on. I am sorry."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it.

Please comment! 

I re-read this and it ... wow. 

I will do better. :P