Surprise?!

My Seatmate

SOO JIN's POV

Woah... This was totally not what I was expecting. Although I was hoping this would be a date, I was unprepared for something like this to happen. 

By the time this dinner was over, both of us left the restaurant as happy as we could ever be with bits of petals in our hair.

Chen had lent me his suit jacket and it was draped over my shoulders,  fitting just perfectly like that suit jacket was meant for me. He drove me home like the gentleman he is. As soon as we got to my house, I stepped out of the car and thanked him for a wonderful dinner and told him goodnight. I rushed into the house to only hear...

"YOUNG LADY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?  WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE?  AND DRESSED LIKE THAT TOO? YOU EVEN HAVE A SUIT JACKET ON YOUR SHOULDERS!  WHO IS THE BOY,  DO I KNOW HIM?  I THINK I NEED TO GO BEAT HIM UP TO TEACH HIM A LESSON ON BRINGING BACK MY BABY GIRL HOME SO LATE! OMO, DID YOU LOSE YOUR INNOCENCE, IS THAT WHY YOU ARE BACK SO LATE?  

"OPPPPPPPPPPPA, CAN YOU CALM THE HECK DOWN! I DID NOT LOSE MY INNOCENCE. GOSH, WHAT IS WITH YOU AND MY INNOCENCE? I AM OLD ENOUGH TO GIVE IT AWAY IF I WANT TO. IT IS MY BODY! ARGHHHH. I AM NOT ANSWERING ANYMORE OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANYMORE! I AM GOING TO MY ROOM. GOODBYE!!!" 

After I slammed the door, I felt really bad. I know that my brother really cares about me, but sometimes he is too protective. I am getting really tired of this, but I know he is trying his best to make me safe. I will have to talk to him about this. Maybe I can set new rules about how he should protect me. Also, for him to stop jumping to conclusions. 

Looks like I will have to wake up early tomorrow to make him an apology breakfast. Sigh. 

By the time I was ready for bed, the dinner came back to my mind. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. 

If you asked me if the dinner was a good thing or a bad thing, I am not sure what I should say. One thing is for sure though, it wasn't a nightmare. 

CHEN's POV

When I arrived home, I went straight to my room cause it was so tiring. 

As soon as I finished showering, it was like the guys knew that the dinner was over. They started texting me, my phone was going crazy.

*How did the date go?*

*Did everything go as planned?*

*What happened?? Deets pls!*

*Did IT happen?*

*Sorry to disturb you, but can you tell me the results??????????*

*Did she like it?*

After opening up a bunch of them, I gave up. Instead, I wonder, should I text her instead?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really at updating constantly.. but I will try my best! Thanks for sticking around for so long!!