New Friends

My Seatmate

CHEN's POV 

"She is your seatmate." the elder said.

Wait, what. My seatmate is a brat? A spoiled brat? Great. This year is going to . 

The bell rung and it was time to head back to class. I arrived to class and the teacher wasn't there yet. Everyone was scattered around the classroom, chatting with their friends.

I heard a familiar voice, "Ya, give it to me! I want it! NOW!" 

It was Soo Jin's voice. She was commanding a fellow classmate to give her this limited edition purse that she didn't get. Wow, I finally got to see her bratty side. I was shocked. She seemed so nice and elegant. But I guess never to judge a book by its cover eh? 

Suddenly somebody approached me.

"Hi there. It is Chen, was it?" the stranger said to me.

"Yes, my name is Chen. Uhhh, sorry for not knowing. But, who are you?" I replied.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun imnida Tao! (Hello, my name is Tao.)  he said. 

"You look like a panda!" I said kind of loudly. 

"HAHA, I get that a lot. Wanna be friends?" Tao asked me.

"Sure thing, you seem cool Tao!" I said.

"You should join me and my friends afterschool! I'll introduce them to you." Tao told me.

~Afterschool~ 

"Chen, come over here!" Tao said.

I walked over and saw ten other people standing there all laughing and talking to each other. 

"Chen, this is Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai, Sehun, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, and Lay. These are my friends. Everyone is older than you, except for me, Kai, and Sehun. D.O. is the same age as you. Guys, this is Chen, he is a new transfer student. Please take care of him and help him out, he is my friend!" Tao shouted. 

He seemed very excited to introduce me to his other friends.

The very first person I spoke too was Suho, I tried to ask about Soo Jin.

"Suho hyung, can I ask you something?" I muttered.

Surprisingly, he heard me and said, "I will answer anything, what's up?"

"Ummm, is it about one of my classmates. She is my seatmate too. Her name is Soo Jin. Can you tell me anything about her?"

"Well, everyone knows that she is a spoiled brat. But I think there is more to it." Suho told him.

 

NARRATOR's POV

While Suho and Chen were talking to each other. Soo Jin was also outside talking to her brother. 

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaa, wae??? (Brother, why??) Naega gago sip-eo!! (I want to go!)" Soo Jin whined. 

"Dongsaeng, I don't want to talk about this anymore. No more shopping!" Donghae said.

"But opppaaaaaaaa, I need something to wear to our event tomorrow!" Soo Jin replied. 

"Fine, but only one dress. I am getting a headache, tell Butler Jung to take you. I'll see you at home. Annyeonghi gaseyo! (Goodbye!)" Donghae uttered.

Meanwhile, Suho and Chen could hear the whole thing... 

They both their mouths wide opened in shock. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, been busy. Hopefully I can update tomorrow too. Hope you guys like it. 

I know it . Any recommendations??