Let Out The Feelings

My Seatmate

I think I use the word "" in this a couple of times. Please excuse it for those who aren't use to these kinds of words. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BANG DONG HAE's POV 

How did that not connect earlier. Kim Jong Dae. She was at Kim Jong Dae's house. OMO what the hell happened there? 

I tried calling Soo Jin and she wouldn't pick up.. 

"Mr. Jung, I need your help. Help me find where Kim Jong Dae lives. He also goes by the name Chen."

"Mr. Bang, there is no need to do that. I can drive you there right away. The young Miss Bang has made me bring her there today."

"Okay, please bring me over there right now. Oh, how long has she been over there?"

"The young Miss Bang has been over there for about ten hours already Mr. Bang."

"TEN HOURS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Yes, ten hours, Mr. Bang."

"BRING ME THERE NOW." OMO, I hope my sister is alright, I hope she didn't lose her innocence yet. She better still have her innocence by the time I get there. Omo, what the heck did they do for ten hours there? Aish, stop thinking like that Dong Hae, maybe nothing happened and you are just thinking of the worst case scenarios. *shudders* 

"We have arrived Mr. Bang."

"Kamsahamnida (Thank you) Mr. Jung. Can you please stay here so you can drive us back. Please and thank you."

Before he could reply, I just ran straight to the front door. I pressed the doorbell about fifty times before the door would open. 
Once the door opened, I faced a shirtless boy. A boy with a very familiar face. Kim. Jong. Dae.

"Why are you shirtless? What did you do to my sister? Where is my sister? Why are you shirtless? Did you take away her innocence? Why are you shirtless?

WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?"

"Umm, cause I just showered? And your sister is in the kitchen, eating dinner. At least, I think she is.."

"WHY DID YOU SHOWER? DID YOU SHOWER BECAUSE YOU MADE MY SISTER LOSE HER INNOCENCE?"

"OMO, OPPA! Why are you here?"

"BANG SOO JIN DID YOU LOSE YOUR INNOCENCE TODAY?"

She gave me a WTF face and said, "OPPA! How could you say that. You think I am a that sleeps around don't you. Hmph. Chen, I am staying over tonight!" She yelled the last part.

"WHAT, NO, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TOO. I WON'T ALLOW IT. I WON'T AGREE TO THIS."

"Well too bad, you can't control me right now."

"Aish, fine. KIM JONG DAE, GET YOUR SKINNY OVER HERE!"

"Yes, Mr. Bang Dong Hae-shi?"

"No need to be formal, you can just call me Dong Hae. Anyways, you better watch over my sister and make sure she doesn't lose her innocence tonight. If she does, you are going to pay. I won't even care if she didn't lost it to you. If she loses it, you are paying no matter what! Understand?"

"Y-y-yes s-s-sir"

"Oppa! Stop it. That is embarrassing. And you are scaring him. Aish!"

SOO JIN's POV

Aish. Changpihaeyo (Embarrassing). Why did my oppa do this.. He is so weird. 

Wait, why do I feel like this. I shouldn't care if  I get embarrassed or not. There is nothing to be embarrassed about in front of Chen. 

"Oppa, will you please leave now. I can't handle this anymore.  I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!"

"Soo Jin, how dare you just walk away from me! I wasn't finished yet. Get your fat over here!"

"MY ISN'T FAT! YOU ARE SEEING THINGS!"

"Dong Hae, I think it might be best for you to leave. She has had a stressful day. Don't worry, I will take care of her."

"Okay, I am putting her into your hands. Take care of her. Please and thank you."

"OH RIGHT, Dong Hae, do you know what happened to Soo Jin? She came to me this morning crying.."

"CRAP. I am so stupid. I forgot. Dammit."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for not updating as often. I should be.. But near the end of the school year and I am so busy. This is considered my second update of the night. 

Please comment. Enjoy~