First Meeting

My Seatmate

Your POV

Three months of school has already passed by. I was lonely, I had no seat partner next to me. My old partner was Ok Taecyeon, but he left for America before school started again. As usual, I wasn't paying any attention my teacher, Mr.Park. All the girls in my class thought that he was some kind of model, I didn't seem to think so. He wasn't my style. 

*Bzzzzz Bzzzzz* 

My phone started vibrating. I took it out and saw that I had a new message. 

New clothing lines are out! 

OMG I started squealing in my mind and I knew what my plans were afterschool.

As soon as the bell rang, I ran out and jumped into my family car. 

"To the mall Mr.Jung!" I said to my family butler. 

"Yes, Miss." He replied.

As soon as I got to the mall, I immediately ran out and ran to the stores. I was picking clothes off every rack and when I was done, I told them to deliver to my house. 

~The next day~ 

I woke up all exhausted, must be from all that shopping.

I made myself get up and went to take a shower. I went inside my walk in closet and chose an outfit. 

I matched it with some black heels and went to school. 

 

When class was about to start, this new foreign person walked in all confused. He stood at the doors until the teacher came in. 

"Oh, you must be the new student." the teacher said.

"yes" he replied.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." the teacher told him.

"Class! Class! Class, may I please get your attention please! This is your new student" the teacher said while pointing to him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun Kim Jong Dae imnida! (Hello, my name is Kim Jong Dae) Or you can call me Chen, please take care of me~" the new kid said.

"Chen, you may sit next to Soo Jin." the teacher said. 

He walked over without saying a word, that is until someone stuck out their foot. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this wasn't too y. Sorry for being y. Hopefully I can improve. Please comment. 

I will try and update as much as possible, but because of school. I may not be able too! Please don't hate me for not udpating. Though my story may too much for you guys to care~ 

 

There are probably mistakes. Sorry. Please excuse. Too lazy to proofread~