Not A Spoiled Brat?!?!

My Seatmate

SOO JIN's POV 

"HE FORGOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW DOES ONE FORGET TODAY? SERIOUSLY? I WILL NEVER EVER LET THIS GO!" 

CHEN's POV

What is going on? Why is today such a big deal? I waited until Soo Jin entered my room and closed the door before I spoke.

"Dong Hae, what is so important about today?" He dragged me outside before he would speak.

"Today is the reason why she is so spoiled. It is a long story and please be patient with it."

"Okay. I have a lot of time. Go ahead."

"It all started when Soo Jin was about four years old. She doesn't remember it very clearly, but she has heard stories and our parents would constantly tell her the truth when asked. Well, first things first. Soo Jin, she isn't my real sister."

"WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE ISN'T YOUR SISTER? THEN WHOSE SISTER IS SHE? WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE ARE YOU SAYING? OF COURSE SHE IS YOUR SISTER. THERE IS A HIDDEN CAMERA SOMEWHERE? RIGHT?"

"Chen, just calm down first. Let me tell the story and then you can ask questions. The story, it will answer some of the questions you have."

"Araseyo (Okay), I will be quiet and listen."

"Thank you. Now where was I... Hmmm, right. So, Soo Jin isn't my sister, but In Guk is my real brother. The reason why Soo Jin isn't my sister is because we aren't blood related. Don't get me wrong, I will always treat her like a blood related little sister because I love her. The reason why I remember all this is because I was eight while Soo Jin was four and In Guk was two. Soo Jin recently was adopted into our family. But it was only because she was a close family friend of ours. Back then, Soo Jin was on a family trip when chaos happened. Her whole family was being chased, they didn't know by who and who ordered for it to happen. They were driving away as fast as they could and got into an accident. Her parents along with her oppa died at the scene of the accident. Soo Jin was a bit luckier because her brother was protecting her. She suffered trauma and a couple of cuts from the shards of glass. She was sent to the hospital to get treated and ended up staying at the hospital for four months. During her stay at the hospital, she spent three months with amenisa. My family stayed by her side the whole time and made sure she wasn't lonely. Since she was only four years old, she didn't understand death. She believed that her family went on a trip without her and left her behind. At first, she cried a lot. But then it she slowly grew closer to us and became happier and happier. As time went by, she just became a sister that I never had."

"Woah." 

"HEY, shut up! I'm trying to finish telling the story. I am almost done! Over the years, she grew up and started asking where her family was again. Until she reached the age of sixteen, the age my parents thought was a good age to try and tell her the truth again. At age sixteen, she finally understood and everyday on the anniversary of her family's death, she would cry. Each year, I would be by her side and comfort her. But I totally forgot this year. I am such a bad big brother. The reason my family and I spoil her so much is so that she understands how much we love her. But I have failed to do so at the most important time of her life."

"Okay, that only answers my question of why she was upset.. HOW DOES SHE KNOW I LIVE HERE?"

"Ummm, I actually don't know. So you are going to have to go and ask her."

"Okay, well it is pretty late now, you should go home and catch some Zs."

"Okay, goodnight!"

After Dong Hae left, I walked back into the house and finished cleaning up the dishes left over from dinner. As soon as I finished, I rushed up to my room only to find Soo Jin in an oversized t-shirt and sleeping on my bed. I walked over and my right hand gently touched her cheek. I felt bad for her, but I also wondered why she came to me and how she knew where I lived. 

I woke up and I found myself on the floor. Why was I on the floor? What happened last night that I ended up on the floor? I slowly got up and I saw Soo Jin on my bed... Right. She was here.. HAHA.

Trying my best not to disturb her sleep, I cover her up with one of my blankets so she wouldn't catch a cold.

Then I made my way downstairs and started making breakfast. French toast and bacon for breakfast this morning! Yum! 

As soon as breakfast was done, it was time to wake Soo Jin up. By the time I reached my room, she was screaming. 

"Appa, omma! Appaaaaa, Ommaaaaaaa! APPAAAAAAAAAAAA,  OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (Dad, Mom!)"

While she screamed, she kept on kicking and moving like she was trying to fight someone or something. 

I ran by her side and tried to calm her down by shaking her and telling her to wake up.

She finally woke up.

"What happened? Where am I?"

"YA! Calm down."

"OH, Chen! I didn't see you there.. Oh right! I am at your house. HAHA ooops. Anyways, what happened?"

"I guess you were having a nightmare because you kept kicking the air and screaming for your mom and dad."

At the mention of her mom and dad, her mood instantly changed into a strange one. She looked really down and like she was having a hard time with something. I then remembered what Dong Hae had told me and immediately stopped talking.

"Oh.."

"You should go shower and then eat then sleep some more. You can take a relaxing bath if you want to."

SOO JIN's POV

Why was Chen being so nice to me? He is usually extremely mean to me. 

I went to the washroom right after he told me to go take a shower or a relaxing bath. 

As soon as I entered his washroom, it looked gorgeous. Holy crud, I thought I had a nice washroom. 

I ended up taking a nice relaxing shower with bubbles. YAY! BUBBLES! 

By the time I was finished, I came out wearing another oversized t-shirt and shorts that he gave me. If someone saw me, they would think I wasn't wearing any pants. The shirt covered up to just above my knees so the shorts weren't visible. 

Since I wasn't at my house, I didn't have extra undergarments with me. If you know what I mean. If you don't, it means that I wasn't wearing a bra or underwear. 

Although I wasn't wearing any, I felt very comfortable. It felt like I was home. 

I went downstairs to eat the breakfast. OMO, it was french toast and bacon. Delicious. 

As soon as I was finished I climbed onto the bed that Chen was on and watched him sleep. He still looked so cute. 

NARRATOR's POV

"BANG SOO JIN! BANG SOO JIN! BANG SOO JIN! BANG SOO JIN! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! IL EONA! (WAKE UP!)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried my best to not write too many "I"s.. but I don't think that worked out. HAHA

Enjoy.

Please comment.

Thanks for reading!