First Date

My Seatmate

It was our first date and you know what that means. I need a good dress. But, this time I won't shop for one. 

I walked into my walk-in closet and looked around.

It took me so long until I found the perfect dress for my date! 

 

I guess it took me forever to get ready because I felt the need to look extra pretty! 

I waited for him to come pick me up. 

As soon as I saw him I couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't believe that I have such an amazing boyfriend. He treated me so well and makes me feel so special, like how every girl should be treated. 

First dates are sometimes awkward, but I guess it wasn't as bad this time?!?! 

I guess both of us are very shy. When we first saw each other, we just greeted one another and that was it. I got into his car and he just drove. 

A song started playing on the radio, and we both started singing along to it and just laughing. The awkwardness disappeared and I was extremely grateful for that.

The whole ride there I didn't ask where we were going, but as soon as the car stopped, I looked outside to see that we arrived at the theatres! Oh my gosh! I am so excited! I wonder what we are watching, please don't be anything too girly!

We ended up watching Inside Out, a animation movie. At first I was disappointed because I wanted t see an action movie. But I thought about it and it was being together with him that mattered. Chen was so nice, he went to go buy popcorn and drinks. He came back with two drinks and I was disappointed once again. Honestly, the movie wasn't bad, made me think about my emotions and how the whole movie related to me.

After the movies we headed back into his car and once again I asked him, "Chen, where are we going??" But once again he would not answer me. So we just sat in the car in silence and all of a sudden I see lots and lots of green fields with flowers . It was so pretty! "Yeppudaaaaaa!" Chen just chuckled at me and continued driving. After a few seconds, you could start seeing flower beds everywhere! Then Chen stopped the car and I immediately just ran out.

Chen's POV

I did not expect her to run out of the car, but that gives me time to prepare.


Sorry for not updating in a while! Enjoy!