Truth Unravelled

My Seatmate

BANG DONG HAE's POV


Hmmm, that voice sounded really familiar. 

"Babe~"

"Yes, baby?"

"Come on, stop worrying about your sister. Come and eat dinner!"

"Yes baby."

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" 

"IN THE KITCHEN!"

"HYUUUUUUUUUNG!" He ran up to me and bear hugged me. 

"What's wrong dongsaeng (younger sibling, in this case, younger brother)?"

"Nothing is wrong hyung~ I just miss you." He said in a pout.

"Awwww, I missed you too!" I ruffled his hair.

"Hyung! Why did you do that?"

"Aish, both of you guys get in here and EAT! I AM HUNGRY! BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"I'm sorry baby, I'm coming! Just wait. We are both coming now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a while since I spent some time with my baby, so I decided to to take her out today. 
I decided to take her shopping since I liked seeing her trying on pretty clothes. 

After walking around for thirty minutes, my baby started acting weird. 

"OMO, Jung Luna, it has been so long since I last saw you!"

"OMO, how long has it been Kim Jong Dae?" 

"Approximately three years ago? The last time was when you were with my sister."

"Ha Ha... your sister... yah.. she broke my heart."

"Wait, what? How? Is that how you guys broke  up? But she loved you a lot!"

"Loved me? Are you serious? If she LOVED me, she would have never CHEATED on me with TEN other guys, WHILE dating me!"

"OH MY GOSH!"

"What?"

"We need to have a chat! NOW! Baby, you go home first, I'll leave later. I don't know how long this will take."

"I'll stay with you babe~"

"Your choice, baby." She then kissed me on my cheek. HEHE, I could feel myself blushing. 

We walked over to the food court and ordered some fries before they started chatting. 

"Chen, I know this is hard to believe, but my sister really loves you! She still does."

"Then why did she cheat on me?"

"She never did Chen. It was all a lie, an act. Let me tell you the whole truth. That day when she was talking to her friend. She knew that you were awake. She did it all on purpose. The truth is that she was getting blackmailed and didn't want you to know. She never found out who the person was, but she always received mysterious letters made from letters and words cut out of a magazine that told her to stay away from you. At first, she thought they were just jealous fan girls. But later she received more and more and the threats were getting worse and worse. It got to the point where she had to make up lies just so she would have an excuse to break up with you. In the end, you broke up with her."

"Are you lying to me? Did she really go through all that and not tell me at all? Why did she keep it all to herself? Why was she so stupid?" He was starting to cry. I almost shed a couple of tears when I saw the tears strolling down his cheeks.

"Chen, I think it might be time for you to go and talk to Eun Ji. She cried really hard and shut down for four months after you broke up with her. Chen go find her...."

OH MY GOSH THAT VOICE IS KIM JONG DAE'S VOICE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this was a bit dramatic.. I tried my best. :P

Sorry that this chapter is all Dong Hae's POV.

Enjoy. 

Thanks for reading.

Very sorry that I have not updated in over a week. Enjoy. And hopefully my story writing skills are improving... hmmm *fingers crossed*