Another Side

My Seatmate

SOO JIN's POV (YOURS)


I just wanted to go on a shopping therapy session. I wasn't in a good mood. Not everyone knows my problems. Recently, I've been having a hard time in school. I use to be this student that got high marks. Due to stress I have been failing my classes. It has gotten to the point where if I don't pass my next test, I would not be able to graduate. 


Today, my teacher told me to stay behind after class. He had to talk to me about my grades.

"Soo Jin, do you know that you are about to fail? If you don't pass the next test, there is a chance that you won't be able to graduate." 


"Are you able to help me study for the next test?"


"Well, I won't be able to help you. But your seatmate might be able to." 

"My seatmate? What could my seatmate every do for me?" I sarcastically asked him.

"Maybe this will also be a chance for you to get to know each other better. He probably has never told you, but he was the top student in his school back in Canada. Though we haven't had any exams to determine how smart he is, I know he can help you. Just do it. I'll arrange it for you guys. You better show up Ms. Bang Soo Jin." Mr. Park told me in a strict tone. 

Why of all people, it was the new guy who fell into my lap. I already hate him. How could one person be that clumsy??

 


NARRATOR's POV


As Mr. Park was leaving the school that day. He spotted Chen hanging with Suho and the others. He walked over and spoke to Chen,


"Chen, I am so sorry that I already have to ask for favours from you. But, could you possibly help me tutor one of my students?" 

"Ummmm, sure. When and where? And most importantly, who am I tutoring?"

"Well, tomorrow, after school in the library. As for who, you will find out tomorrow. Thanks Chen! You are such a nice kid. See you guys, don't stay too late!"


With that Mr. Park walked off towards his beat up Honda. 


Suho was the first to say something after Mr. Park left.


"Wow, first day here and you have already became someone's tutor. You must be insanely smart. Maybe you could tutor Kai?"


"Kai is smart, he just needs to stop being a playboy. Once he stops, he will be able to concentrate on school work and his skills will show!"


~The next day~ 


Soo Jin walked into the class only to find that the teacher was there. 

"Ms. Bang, you are late for class again. This is the 5th time this month. Why were you late?"

"I slept in, I needed more sleep. It is good for me!" She said with a smile.

"Whatever, I am not in the mood. Just hurry up and change, you have pe right now. Shooo."
Soo Jin stood there glaring at her teacher.

"Oh right, I almost forgot! Your tutor session is going to be after school today in the library! Please be nice to your tutor!"


CHEN's POV


The whole class was playing soccer out on the field. Suddenly the teacher blew his whistle signalling us to all stop. Surprisingly, when I looked up, I saw my seatmate standing right next to the pe teacher. She was wearing black short shorts with a bright green tank top. For the first time since I have been here, I thought she was pretty. Daebak (Awesome/cool), did I really just think that?


"Class, we have one more player that is going on the field! She will be on the red team!" the pe teacher shouted. 

Crap. That is my team. We are screwed. 

Or at least I thought we were.. until Soo Jin scored a goal. Daebak (Awesome/cool), she can play soccer.


The rest of the school hours were normal. The same as yesterday, Soo Jin ignoring me and I paid attention to the lesson. 


*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*


Finally, school is over. Now, just tutoring and I can go home and do whatever I want. To be honest, I was a little nervous being a tutor. I didn't know what to expect from my classmate. Whether it was a she or he, I thought we were going to get along great. I thought wrong. 


"Hi."


"You're the one that needs help?!?!?!"


"I didn't want to do this anyways. I'm going to head home. See you tomorrow~"


"Don't you dare. I promised Mr. Park and I plan to keep my promise."


"I don't want you to tutor me."


"Well too bad, you don't have a choice. It is either you stay or don't graduate this year."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in 3 days... I was going to update two days ago.. but then when i was going to , aff was down and i couldn't... wow. then i had a pile of homework to do and i couldn't touch this at all :(

I know it and i shouldn't even be keeping you guys waiting. but please comment on what you like and don't like please. 

i'll try and update more frequently.. but probably not this week as much.. i have a lot of homework. 

Anyways, I tried a new way of making people speak. tell me if you understand it! Please and thank you. 

Anyone have tips on how to write a better fan fic??

I am so stressed right now. So screwed. 

bye guys