What Is Going On?

My Seatmate

CHEN's POV


After talking it out with Tao, I felt a bit better. I had it all bottled in and never told a soul until now. But after what Tao told me, Soo Jin kissed me on the cheek... why did that happen? This is confusing. Wait, why am I freaking out over this? Is it just cause I find it strange? I am weird.


*beep* 


Chen, you feeling a bit better? It's a saturday, you should come out and hang with me and the guys! Tao texted me.


I still feel like crap. I don't feel like hanging right now. I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep for the rest of my life. I texted back.
*beep*


Fine. But I am coming over later. You better be expecting me! Tao texted back.


*ding dong*


I wonder who it is.. it better not be Tao.


"Who is it?"


I looked into the eyehole of the door and WHAT DE HECK. WHY DA HECK IS BANG SOO JIN IN FRONT OF MY DOOR?


*ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong*


Gosh, she is so spoiled.
"Aish, stop ringing my doorbell. I'm coming!"


I opened the door and she charged right at me and hugged me. I didn't know how to react and was about to pull her off when I felt my shirt getting wet. 

"Soo Jin, gwen chahn ah? (Soo Jin, are you okay?)"


She didn't respond, I just felt my shirt getting more and more wet.. 
I just lead her inside and closed the door. I brought her to the couch where we could both sit and she could just cry her heart out?

"Soo Jin, are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

...

 

"Should I call your brothers?"

...

"Soo Jin?"

I couldn't feel her crying anymore and she wasn't making any noises. She was dead quiet...

I lifted her off my shoulder to find her asleep.

SOO JIN's POV (YOURS)

I woke up surrounded by softness and smoothness. Where was I? Why does this place look so foreign? But this bed is so comfortable I don't really care. This is more comfortable than my own bed at home. Hmmm, time to go back to sleep..

All of a sudden I felt someone tapping my shoulder and calling my  name,

"Soo Jin, wake up. Soo Jin, Soo Jin." the person whispered. 

"Leave me alone, I'm comfortable here. Let me sleep." I replied in a groggy voice.

"Soo Jin, wake up and eat something. It's dinner time."

"What's for dinner?"

"Wake up and find out, hurry up and come downstairs okay. You may shower if you want, there is a bathroom at the end of the room, and here, you can borrow some of my clothes."

I gave in and woke up, I grabbed the clothing left on my bed and showered. I put on the clothes that were given to me and I came up wearing a huge oversized t-shirt and some really baggy sweatpants. I didn't even need the sweatpants, since the shirt already covered me up past my . But I wore them out of my respect.

I went down the stairs and saw the most wonderful living room ever. It was amazing. 

beautiful-living-room1.jpg (1400×933)

Wow, it was so beautiful. I thought my house was beautiful, but this was so much better. 

After passing through what seemed like a dining room, I found Chen in the kitchen. Their was a big island in the middle and there were two sets of food on their. It looked like it came from the restaurant! 

"Did you make that?"

"Yah! Of course. Who else made it?"

"JAL MUG GET SUM NI DA! (I WILL EAT WELL!)" I shouted

I dug in and let out a soft groan. Man it was so good. Even though it was just spaghetti, it was so good. Where did he learn this from. I must make him teach me how to make this one day. 

"Ummm, so, Chen. Ummmmm. Mianhae (sorry)."

"Huh? Why are you apologizing?"

"For kicking you in the crotch."

"Ohhhhh."

-awkward silence-

"So..." I tried to break the silence. Before anything else would come out of my mouth, 

"Tao told me that you kissed me yesterday."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?! I DID NOT!"

"YA! He told me you only kissed me on the cheek."

"Oh...  right...." I blushed a little.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"It was a thank you for helping me get a perfect mark on my exam. Thanks to you I am able to graduate this year."

"Oh, well congratulations!"

I don't know why, but I started to feel more comfortable around him. Maybe it is because we spent so much time together while studying. 

*Eodironga nareul tteonabeorin cheonsagateun neo/ I need you/ Eotteoke saneunji nan moreugesseo/ Niga tteonan ihuro michigesseo (You’re like an angel, who has left me and gone somewhere/ I need you/ I don’t know how I’m living/ After you left me, I’m going crazy)* 

I picked up my phone, "Hello?"

"BANG SOO JIN! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN RETURNING MY TEXT? WHY ARE YOU NOT HOME? WHY DID YOU NOT COME HOME LAST NIGHT? WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME?" My oppa yelled.

"Soo Jin, hurry and finish eating!" Chen bugged me.

"BANG SOO JIN, IS THAT A BOY I HEAR? DID YOU SPEND THE NIGHT WITH A BOY? DID YOU GET YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO INTRODUCE US TO HIM? WILL I BE ABLE TO MEET HIM SOON? COME HOME AND BRING HIM OVER NOW! YOU BETTER NOT BE SLEEPING WITH HIM ALREADY? OMO, DID YOU GUYS ALREADY SLEEP TOGETHER? IS THAT WHY YOU AREN'T HOME? OMO, DID YOU ALREADY LOSE YOUR ITY? OMO, ARE YOU PREGNANT SOO JIN? ARE YOU CARRYING HIS CHILD? OMO, MY BABY SISTER LOST HER INNOCENCE AND NOW SHE IS PREGNANT! I AM SUCH A BAD BIG BROTHER. I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THIS. OMO, IN GUK IS GOING TO KILL ME BEFORE HE KILLS YOU."

"OOOOPPPPPA, STOP IT! I HAVE AN EXPLAINATION AND WHATEVER YOU JUST CAME UP WITH IS ALL WRONG. DON'T JUST JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. DO YOU THINK I AM SOME KIND OF OPPA? I HATE YOU!" I hung up so he wouldn't be able to speak anymore and I didn't have to explain everything to him. 

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out this was my house and what are you doing here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ringtone is B.A.P. - Angel (1004) 

Hi guys, back for a while. Still at writing though. Hopefully I will improve.

Going to get stuck soon. Not sure what kind of idea I want this to be anymore. Sighs. 

Hope you enjoy. 

Comments are very much appreciated! 

I tried to make this chapter as long as I could to make up for being away.. Now I need to get started on the drama.. More writing.