The Past

My Seatmate

CHEN's POV

"Chen! Chen oppa!!!"

I cringed. I could recognize that voice anywhere. It was her. *shudders* 

"Chen!!!! CHEN OPPA!" she kept shouting.

She finally reached me and tapped me on the shoulder. Causing me a ton of discomforot. I tried to hide it, hoping I hid it well.

"Chen oppa, why are you here? Did you move back because I moved back?"

"No, I came here because my family moved. I didn't stak you! Don't get the wrong idea here!"

 

TAO's POV

I could sense that Chen was very uncomfortable. He seemed like he didn't want to talk to her. 

"Chen who is that?"

"Oh, my name is Jung Eun Ji!" she said cheerfully.

It kind of scared me how she always spoke so cheerfully. 

"Nice to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, what is your relationship with Chen?" I said trying my best not to sound mean.

"OH! He is my----"

Before she could finish her sentence, Chen interrupted her. 

"No, we are NOTHING! We are OVER! She is my EX-girlfriend." He said while his voiced cracked.

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She started to whine.

Chen looked like he was about to breakdown. 

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm sorry, can you please just forgive me already? It is in the past! I want you back. I miss you oppaaaaaaaa!"

Chen looked like he was going to collapse. He was starting to look really mad. His face seemed like he wanted to punch someone...

"Eun Ji-shi, we have to go, we have an appointment, bye! See you around."

I dragged Chen away before he would do anything drastic. I was about to shove him into my car but someone got in my way...

"CHEN! CHEN! CHEN! CHEN! CHEN! CHEN! CHEN!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for updating so late. I will try to get update more frequently.. in two weeks. I have an exam coming up that I really need to study for. I hope you guys understand. 

Thanks for voting for the character last chapter! I appreciate it! 

Thank you guys for reading my story and sticking around. Hopefully you like it.

If you can please comment and tell me what you like or dislike. 

Thanks. 

Sorry for the short chapter. It was all I could think of..