Awkward

My Seatmate

CHEN's POV

As the date got closer, I became more and more nervous. During the day, I was running around trying to prepare for my confession. I had to make sure that everything went perfect! Maybe I was a little OCD right now.. But I got the rest of the EXO guys running around helping me make the date perfect HEHE. I'm going to have to remember to treat them to dinner to pay them back :P

By the time we finished arranging everything, it was already 6. Thankfully the guys let me go home around 5 so I could shower and dress up. The guys are awesome~ But when I came back, everything was done and even I was shocked! It was so beautiful, felt like it was a Korean drama scene.

"Thank you guys so much! I owe you guys big time!!"

"What are friends for! Well, we better get out of here so that you can enjoy it without us here" Kris said as he winked at me.

As soon as the guys left, I got to my car and went to go pick up Soo Jin.

When I got to Soo Jin's house, my heart was so beating incredibly fast.. I thought I was going to have a heart attack! But then, as the door opened after I ring the doorbell, I almost had another one.  

She was stunning! Holy cow. 

My mouth was wide opened and then her giggling brought me back to my senses.  

I quickly gathered myself together and ran to catch up with her. Quickly, I went to open the car door for her to show off my gentleman's side. 

It didn't take long for us to reach the restaurant. I was feeling so nervous,  but why should I be though? She kinda half accepted my confession by agreeing to come here with me! But... There is a big possibility that she will reject me though.  *inserts a sad face* 

Basically, I did all kinds of things a gentleman would do like pulling the chair out for her and everything else. 

As it got later and later I got even more nervous...

SOO JIN's POV

The whole dinner seemed really awkward, he looked nervous for some reason. Although he looked pretty gwiyeoweo!! On another note, the place was decorated beautifully! It seems like a lot of effort was put into the place. 

The whole time, I just sat in my chair and ate my food and occasionally looked up to watch him eat too. 

Dinner was almost ending since desert was being served and the whole time we spoken all. This may be the most awkwardness dinner I will ever had. But the desert makes up for it. It was my favourite!!!!! *squeals* BLACK FOREST CAKE!! AHHHHHH. 

I was too I focused on eating my cake when...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the insanely long wait.. Since I have a week break, I have been trying to write like crazy. Hopefully I don't disappoint. 

Enjoy~