Introductions

My Seatmate

NARRATOR's POV

Chen suddenly fell right onto Soo Jin's lap. 

"What da heck are you doing?" Soo Jin asked Chen.

Everyone in class started to laugh.

"Look, new kid has a little crush."

"He is already trying to make a move." The class commented. 

"I-I'm so sorry. Somebody tripped me." Chen said to Soo Jin.

"Nice excuse DORK." Soo Jin said.

Chen just quietly sat down next to Soo Jin.

"My name is Kim Jong Dae or Chen for short. Sorry for landing on you earlier." Chen said.

"Whatever." Soo Jin said in a sarcastic voice. 

CHEN's POV

When I first entered the classroom I thought everyone was nice. Until I got tripped and landed on my seatmate's lap. EmBARRAssing! 

I tried to apologize for landing onto my seatmate, but she just ignored me. 

I tried my best to just ignore her and paid attention to the lesson. We were learing about World War II, so boring. Must not fall asleep.

Apparently, I fell asleep, Soo Jin punched me in the stomach and I woke up from the pain.

Due to class being in session, I could only pass her notes. 

Soo Jin, why did you punch me? I wrote. 

Because you feel asleep. Duh! How else am I suppose to wake you up?  Soo Jin replied.

You could have just tapped me on the shoulders or something. I wrote back.

No way. I make my own rules. She replied. 

 

It was time for lunch and I sat down all by myself at a VERY empty table. Around me, I could hear people talking about rumors or gossiping.

The table next to me were talking and I could hear them pretty well. 

"Hey, you like her? Why her, she is such a spoiled brat! How are you going to please her?" 

"Hyung, I have my ways. I can just woo her with my charms, she won't even expect any gifts from me."

"Are you sure dongsaeng? She seems like a pain in the arse! I heard she was super hard to approach."

"That is cause they don't know how to get her attention!"

"Well, good luck dongsaeng." 

When the older one got up, I called him over and asked who he was talking about. Normally, I don't stop people from walking and ask them a random question. Especially if I haven't met them yet. 

But this girl sounded like trouble and I wanted to stay away from her as much as possible! 

 

NARRATOR's POV

"What, you don't know who we were talking about?" The elder one said.

"Who are you talking about, this is getting really confusing!" Chen replied.

"She.... she..." The elder replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, I wrote this pretty quick. Sorry if it isn't really interesting. Thinking about how to write this story.. sigh. 

I probably won't be able to update within the next couple of days. Sorry guys. I give you permission to kick my arse for not updating~ 

bye~ Time for me to sleep! HAHAHA oh wait. homework :(