Study Sessions

My Seatmate

SOO JIN's POV (YOURS) 


I had to stay, I needed to graduate or else my brothers would kill me. 


"Fine, but you better be able to help me."

"Of course."

After studying for an hour, I felt tired. 

"I'm going to head home now. Thanks for tutoring me!"

"Sorry, but you are not going home yet. I won't allow it."

"No, I want to go home now. I am tired and hungry and my brain hurts from using it too much."

"YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING. ANYWHERE. SIT. YOUR. . DOWN."

Wow, no one has ever spoken to me in that way, not even my dad when I am in trouble. So I sat back down due to fear. 

CHEN's POV

She is really a spoiled brat. She wanted to leave after only an hour of studying. Would you believe it that only 3 pages were covered. HAHAHA. An average of 10 minutes per page. She kept on whining and didn't want to do anything. I grew so tired of it, but I promised Mr. Park to help out. I just carried out my promise. 
I didn't know how I was going to deal with her during our next session, but who knew. Maybe it would work out just fine. Hopefully it would get better after a few more sessions. 

Well, the next lesson wasn't any better. We had to go to her house.. I didn't even want to go. I should have never said yes. Argh. I am so angry with myself. 
She said she wanted to study at home because then she would be able to study better and learn more. I should have never believed her. I am such a babo (dumb/stupid) head for believing her. 

When I first stepped into her house, I was shocked... It was huge! 

I didn't expect this from her. But what shocked me the most was something else. She decided that she wanted to study in her own room, causing me to be a little uncomfortable. I don't enter girl's rooms, unless we are insanely close. But I am not insanely close with her. 

"Why do we have to study in your room?"

"It makes me more comfortable so I can absorb more information."

"You are taking these study sessions seriously now?"

"I have to. Sadly. Mr. Park said I would not be able to graduate if I didn't pass this test. Pleeeeeeeeaaaase help me pass this test! Jehbahl! (Please!)"
That last response shocked me. She sounded sincere and like she was begging me. 

NARRATOR's POV

It was the very first time that Soo Jin begged a stranger. But she wasn't going to tell Chen that. She had her pride to keep. 

Over the next week, they would keep coming to Soo Jin's house and study in her room. By the end of that week, Chen was starting to feel a bit more comfortable because it was like a routine. He didn't show signs of awkwardness anymore. Just another week and it would be time for the exam.. 

"Okay, I went over everything that would be on the test, do you have any questions or things you want me to go over again?"

"Right now, I don't. But can you please stay here in case I do have questions?"

"Stay here, I  have better things to do!"

"But, what if I get stuck on a question and you aren't here to help me. Then I would be stuck forever and I wouldn't be able to understand it!" Soo Jin whined. 

The last week consisted of Chen always having to stay by her side while studying. But luckily, Soo Jin allowed Chen to do whatever at his house. So Chen mostly brought over his homework. 

Since Soo Jin didn't have a lot of questions to ask, Chen would be able to finish all his homework before he left. Causing him to have a lot of free time at home to do whatever he wanted. 

It was the night before the exam and two males were looking for Soo Jin. 

"Soo Jin ahhh, eodiseo? (Where are you Soo Jin?)" a male voice yelled.

"Who is that Soo Jin? How come there are males in your house. Are they robbers? How do they know your name? OMG, there are kidnappers in the house! HIDE!" the panicky Chen said.

"Calm down Chen, I think I know who they are." Soo Jin replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, has been a week. I have been so busy with my school work. I have a day off.. so here I am updating. I hope you guys enjoy. But I don't know if you guys are enjoying it. 

Can you guys please leave your comments, though I am sure that there will be none. 

Not sure who I should make these two males to be. hmmmmm. 

I might not be able to update quickly. Thanks for being patient. Though I have no idea if you guys stuck around.