What Happened

My Seatmate

The Next Morning~ 

SOO JIN's POV

I woke up super early to make my brother his apology breakfast. Grabbed all the ingredients I needed and whipped up some strawberry-banana crepes! YUM! Also had to make the morning coffee or else I would get a grumpy brother instead of a happy one. HEHE

As soon as oppa woke up, I told him to come to the kitchen. As soon as he smelled the food, he ran down the stairs and sat in his seat. In less than 5 minutes, he ate 10 crepes...

"I forgive you!"

"Thanks oppa. I'm sorry for throwing my temper, I was just mad cause you always jump to conclusions and you never let me explain. Next time can you not jump to conclusions please?"

"HAHA Alright dongsaeng, I will try to not jump to conclusions. Anyways, young lady, you still have some explaining to do! Where were you last night?"

"I had dinner with Chen..."

"Then why did you show up with his suit jacket on your shoulders?"

"Iunno, I guess he was being a gentleman and assumed I would be cold so he gave me his jacket. Unlike someone here, who wouldn't do such a thing for his own girlfriend!"

"WHAT? What are you talking about! I do that to my girlfriend! I care for her too, I don't want her to be sick! Anyways, what happened last night? Tell me EVERYTHING!!"

"Oppa, you are acting like such a girl!!"

"I don't care, now tell me the story!! Stop stalling!"

*FLASHBACK*

I was super focused on my cake when all of a sudden I bit into something hard. I spat it out and saw that it was a ring. I looked up at Chen and realized that he was watching me eat... 

"Chen why is there a ring here?"

"Well..."

"Yes..."

"SooJinwillyouacceptthatringasacouplerignandbemygirlfriendfromhereonoutIreallyreallyreallylikeyouandwantyoutobemygirlfriend."

"What did you say? Say it slowly!"

"Soo Jin, will you be my girlfriend? That ring will be our couple rings."

"You want me to be your girlfriend?"

*shyly* "Yeah"

"Yes! Of course, YES!! Do you know how long I have been waiting for you to ask me!"

I got picked up off the ground and he twirled me around, when all of a sudden this band came out and played some music for us. For the rest of the night, we just danced and chatted.

The highlight of the evening was me becoming Chen's girlfriend. HEHE

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Wait, so he didn't kiss you? You didn't lose your innocence?"

"OPPA!!! What did I say about jumping to conclusions! GOSH! NO, I DID NOT LOSE MY INNOCENCE! OKAY! And no we haven't kissed yet *pouts*"

"Why are you pouting?"

"Cause he didn't kiss me goodnight!"

"Well, dongsaeng, it means that he cherishes you and doesn't want to rush you into things you might be ready for. It seems like he is serious about you and will treat you right. But bring him over so that I can officially meet him, okay?"

"Yes oppa."

CHEN's POV 

When it was morning, I got woken up by doorbells. URGH, who could be this early??

I went downstairs to open the door and it was the mailman??? 

"Can you please sign to acknowledge you recieved this package?"

"Sure. Thank you!"

About 2 minutes after I closed the door, the doorbell rang again. Did the mailman forget to give me another package? 

I opened the door all excited to recieve another package, only to be squashed by my friends. Sigh...

"Ya! Why didn't you reply to any of our texts?" 

"What happened last night?"

"Tell us already!!"

It was something that I wasn't sure if I should tell them. 

"Let's just say things did not go as planned, but it wasn't the worst and it wasn't the best."

"That is like telling us nothing!"

"Fine! Fine.. Fine.. I GOT MYSELF A GIRLFRIEND!"

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in so long. I need to stop this habit

Hopefully this does not disappoint! Have a good read!!