Accusations

My Seatmate

NARRATOR's POV

"WAKE UP THIS INSTANT! I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF BED. WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL IN BED? HURRY UP AND WAKE UP. GET UP NOW! BEFORE I GO OVER THERE AND HIT YOU GUYS. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UP!"

Even with all that screaming, the two were still asleep and only moved a little bit.

How were they positioned. Well, it was a very disturbing sight for the yeller.

Both Soo Jin and Chen were laying in the bed, Chen had one of this hands wrapped around Soo Jin's waist, while the other hand was under her head being used as a pillow. They were both facing each other and Soo Jin had her head buried into Chen's chest. The thing is, the blanket was covering the both of them. But you could see that Chen was shirtless and Soo Jin's shoulders were peeking out of the blanket.

"BANG SOO JIN. GET UP THIS INSTANT!"

"Omma, five more minutes. I'm sleepy."

"BANG. SOO. JIN. GET. UP. THIS. VERY. INSTANT."

She finally rose her head just slightly and rubbed her eyes, while moving it caused Chen to wake up too. Now the both of them were rubbing their eyes.

"Oppa?!?!?!?! What are you doing here?!?!?!"

"D-Do-Dong H-Ha-Hae, how did you get in my house?"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN BED ?"

"!" They shouted in unison. They also peeked under the covers in unison.

"CHEN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING UNDER THE COVERS TO LOOK AT MY DONGSAENG'S BODY? WILL YOU STOP LOOKING AND LOOK BACK AT ME!"

"Oppa, I know you want to see my body too~"

"N-No, what are you talking about? What kind of nonsense are you speaking of?"

"Hi-YAH!" Soo Jin said while opening up the blanket.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Dong Hae screamed while covering his eyes.

Both Chen and Soo Jin started laughing like crazy.

"Oppa, I'm not . HAHAHA."

"Dong Hae, open your eyes. I may be shirtless, but that is it. HAHAHA."

"Are you guys really decent. It didn't seem like it before. It seemed like you lost your innocent sis."

SOO JIN's POV

INNOCENCE! ONCE AGAIN WITH MY INNOCENCE. HE HAS TO REALLY STOP!

"OPPA," I said in the most whiniest voice ever, "We didn't do anything wrong. I didn't lose my innocence. We simply just slept in one bed together without doing anything sinful at all."

Oppa finally opened his eyes and sighed with relief.

DONG HAE's POV

Oooh. Ooops. Apparently Soo Jin was wearing an oversized tee and the collar area had slide down to just under her collar bones, causing me to think she was under the covers. Honnest mistake.

As for Chen..

"CHEN, WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?"

"I like to sleep without a shirt on, it gets hot."

"Oh, right. I sleep without a shirt on too. Sometimes no pants either. WAIT ARE YOU WEARING PANTS RIGHT NOW CHEN? DON'T TELL ME YOU WERE SLEEPING IN YOUR BOXERS THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!?!"

"No, I wasn't. Soo Jin, was your brother always so protective and full of questions?"

"WHAT WERE YOU WEARING THEN????"

"Ummm, this?" He stood up to show me and he was wearing sweats.

"HAHA, ooops. Sorry Chen."

CHEN's POV

Okay, how do the Bangs find my house and enter without me knowing. What is going on here?

"I have a question that I have been meaning to ask for ages now! How did you guys find out where I lived?"

"Well, for me, I just asked my butler to find the address and apparently, he already knew where your house was since he already drove Soo Jin over."

"For me, I have my own connections. Which will remain a secret."

"Next question, Dong Hae, how did you get in my house?"

"Your noona (older sister) opened the door for me."

"Noona? My noona is back?!?!?!?"

"Oh, but she told me to tell you that she won't be back until a week later."

"Awwww. Okay. Thanks Dong Hae."

"Oppa, can you drive me back home once I finish washing up? I need to get a change of clothes."

"What is wrong with the clothes you have on now?"

"I am not wearing any undergarments...."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!"  Dong Hae and I said in unison.

"OMG, dongsaeng, hurry up and wash up. We will leave right away. Chen, you do downstairs and stop staring at my sister."

*ding dong*

"Hmmm, who could be at the door?"

I saw that it was Eun Ji. Of all people, why would Eun Ji be at my door steps?

I opened the door and she just stood there with her sister, Luna.

Donghae ran to the door immediately and kissed Luna. Eun Ji had a very confused expression on her face.

"Unni (older sister), who is that? Why are you kissing that person?"

"Ahhh, right. Eun Ji, this is Dong Hae, my boyfriend. Babe, this is Eun Ji, my dongsaeng."

All of a sudden, Soo Jin appeared at the staircase and both Eun Ji and Luna just stared at her.

"Chen, why is there a random woman and my sister's boyfriend in your house?"

"Why do I have to tell you? It is none of your business!"

"Chen, did you not believe what I told you the other day? Why are you like this?"

"I believe you. But right now, even I can't explain this situation. Actually, there is nothing to explain because I don't have to."

DONG HAE's POV

"Baby, did you cheat on me? Why is there a women here and why are even in this house? You don't even live here."

"Well, you see, babe, I am actually here to bring this women home."

"HOME? BABY, YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME!" she said with sad look on her face and a very visible pout.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know how I am doing.

Please comment, it is very much appreciated!

Enjoy, thanks for reading~ 

This is a weird chapter....