Attempt

My Seatmate

A few months later~

CHEN's POV

I think today might be the day where I want to confess. I have made up my mind and I am planning to do it. In which way should I confess? Should I write a letter? Should I send her a text message? Send her an email? Tell her with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates? Throw rocks at her window and serenade her with a song? AHHHHH, my head is about to explode... LIGHTBULB! Let's go google this.

*types in "how to confess to a girl and succeed"*

Well, that did not really work. I think I know how I want to confess now. I'll surprise her! :D

AUTHOR's POV

That night, Chen planned everything out. He booked a restaurant with a killer view and of course, he had to book the whole place. He did not want to be embarrassed in front of other people if he got rejected. Next, he ordered 12 red roses. Do not ask me why he did that, he just did. He also met with the chef to go over what kind of meal they would have that day. After everything was finished, he immediately fell asleep on his bed.

CHEN's POV

The following morning, I was not sure how I was going to invite Soo Jin to go on that planned date with me.. School ended and we have not really talked to each other since. But, Soo Jin has never left my mind once. I guess I have no choice but to text her.

To: Soo Jin

                Soo Jin, are you busy on Saturday? I want to treat you to dinner to thank you for putting up with me as your seatmate! Can you come?

From: Chen

As soon as I sent that message, I regretted it. It sounds so suspicious, what if she says no. What am I going to do? Why has she not responded yet? She hasn't even looked at it yet!! I am sweating so badly. Huff Huff Huff.

*buzzzz buzzzz*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

She responded!!

To: Chen

                Congratulations! You have been selected to try out our new product. Please respond with "Yes" to 4593802 to start the free trail.

From: 2483948

Are you serious.. This isn't from Soo Jin. *throws phone onto bed and starts pouting*

I got all excited for nothing. Soo Jin probably thinks that I am weird and will never talk to me again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very sorry that I have not updated in like half a year or more... I have new ideas on how to continue this story and I have finally found some time to update this story! Hopefully I will be able to update once a week from now on :P 

Enjoy and I'm sorry if the writing style has changed...

I am not sure if I will end this story soon and create a new one... 

Anyways, Enjoy~ Comment~ Have a nice day. Apologies for not updating!! 

*90 degree bow* *90 degree bow* *90 degree bow*