Confessions

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

me and Jinyoung oppa are watching tv when I got a phonecall from my secretary.

"hello?..................what?!today?!...........arasso.." I hung up my phone and grabbed my bags.

"where are u going?" oppa asked me.

"I forgot that I have a photoshoot with SuJu and SNSD" I said while packing up my things.

"isn't it tomorrow?" oppa hugged me from behind.

"I changed it to today cuz SNSD have to go to Japan tomorrow" I went to the kitchen to grab my phone.oppa is still clinging on me.

"awwwww...don't go...pwease?" oppa pouted.

"I have to.oppa.can u send me?" I said and smiled to oppa.

"OF COURSE!" oppa jumped up and down.he went to his room and grabbed his car keys.oppa grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his car.

thank god the photoshoot is not far from here.oppa dropped me off.oppa continued to follow me until inside the studio.

"oppa..u can go home now" I smiled to oppa.

"I want to watch u" oppa pouted.

"I am gonna be here the whole day.u have schedule.go!" I pushed oppa out of the door.

"wait! popo!" oppa made his lips ready for a kiss

"oppa..we are in public" I pointed to the people around.

"pwease? or not I am not going!" oppa continued to pout.

"arasso" I went to give oppa a peck on the lips but then oppa wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled for a long and passionate kiss.I heard some gasps in the background.OH GREAT! I AM BUSTED!

"oppa.u have to go.bye!" I waved to oppa and pushed him out.I turned around and saw everyone looking at me with a surprised expression on their face.

"GET BACK TO WORK!" I shouted at them.

I watched all of them doing the photoshoot.I paired Siwon with Yoona cuz they looked good together.all of them did a great job.I realized it was late.I bet all of them are hungry

"THAT IS A WRAP! let's go for dinner! my treat!" I told all of them

"YAY!" all of them yelled.

we went to the restaurant nearby the photoshoot place.all of us had so much fun.Leeteuk oppa was really funny.while all of us were eating dinner,I heard someone calling me from behind.I looked back and saw F4 oppa and Jandi unnie.

"OPPA! UNNIE! " I hugged them.Wonbin oppa lifted me and spin me a few times in the air.

"how's my baby? I missed u" oppa kissed my cheek.

"when did u come back from the states?" I asked oppa.

"just a few hours ago.we came from the aiport" Wonbin told me.

"ahem!" I looked behind and saw all of them looking at me.

"oh! sorry.oppa we are having a dinner.want to join us?" I offered them

"I don't mind but what about Jandi?" Ji Hoo oppa pointed to Jandi unnie.unnie was looking at Siwon oppa with dreamy eyes.

"haha..don't worry.come on" I offered them to sit beside me.

tonight's dinner was fantastic! it was a bunch of fun.Wonbin oppa dropped me at the mansion.when I entered the mansion,one of the maids told me to go to the garden.there is someone waiting for me.I went to the garden and the garden was lit up with beautiful lights.it was really beautiful.I saw someone behind the tree.

"who is it?" I tried to peek behind the tree.

and I saw Jiyong oppa coming from behind the tree with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.I was shocked to see oppa like this.

"Mi Soo-ah.I need to tell u something.I have always wanted to tell u this but didn't dare too.I have wanted to tell this to u over a year.I can't hold it anymore.Kang Mi Soo.I love u" Oppa came closer to me and handed the flowers to me.

"oppa.I don't know what to say.I don't want to reject u but I just can't accpet u" I looked at the flowers.

"I know this is not the right time cuz u have a boyfren but just accept it" oppa looked into my eyes.

in oppa's eyes I can see that oppa was sincere.I can see it.I don't know what to say.I was frozed at my place.I ran away leaving oppa there.I heard oppa dropping the flowers.

"oppa.chinja mianhe but I don't know what to do" I told myself

I drove to B1A4's dorm.I knocked on the door and saw Sandeul opening the door.

"is Jinyoung oppa home?" I peeked inside.

"he is not back from his schedule yet.why?" Sandeul looked at me.

"never mind" I walked away but Sandeul grabbed my wrist.

" u look troubled.come on in.tell me.there is only me in the dorm anyways." Sandeul grabbed my wirst.I just followed.

Sandeul gave me a cup of hot water and gave me a blanket since it is cold.

"tell me" Sandeul looked at me.anticipating.

I told Sandeul everything.I don't know but tonight Sandeul seemed dependable.It feels like I can tell him anything.he is a really good listener.without me realizing,a tear rolled down my face.

"it hurts.after all these years.he told me now.he HAD to tell me now" I cried harder.

Sandeul hugged me and rubbed my back.giving me comforthing words.soon I fell asleep on the couch.Sandeul carried me into Jinyoung oppa's room and tucked me in.

Sandeul POV

she looks really troubled.she told me everything.i felt sad for her.she cried on my shoulders.why does my heart ache when she is crying? am I falling in love? I tucked her in Jinyoung hyung's room.she looked so angelic.

"why can't u see it? I love u Kang Mi Soo.can't u notice it? why do u only see Jinyoung hyung?" I said to the sleeping Mi Soo and kissed her forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think?please comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subscribers.