Fights

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

me and Jinyoung oppa are at the ice cream shop near oppa's dorm.oppa is wearing a cap to cover his face.hehe..he looked so cute.oppa fed me some ice cream while I fed him.

"Mi Soo-ah" Jinyoung oppa called me.

"wae?" I looked at oppa

"do u want to have nicknames?like jagiya,yeobo or baby?" oppa looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I will go with jagiya and yeobo" I said and smiled to oppa.

oppa gave me a peck on the lips.my face turned bright red.

"my jagiya is shy" oppa said teasing me.

"no I am not!" I said while turning the other way.

"awww..don't be like this" oppa grabbed my chin and turned my attention to him. "u are still beautiful to me when u are shy" oppa gave his one million dollar smile.it made me turned brighter.I look like a red tomato right now.

me and oppa talked all night.oppa dropped me at the mansion.before going back oppa gave me a goodnight kiss.tonight is the best night ever!

next morning.

why do I feel people chatting in my room?why is it so bright? my room is not near the sunlight.it is blocked with the big tree beside my room.uff! did someone just hugged me?I turned around and saw Jiyong oppa.

"what the? oppa..why are u hugging me early in the morning?" I said while turning to oppa.

"why? does my jagiya hates it when I hug her?" oppa said while pouting.

"what?! jagiya?! what are all of u doing here?why are there cameras? where is Daesung oppa? does the butler let them in the house?" I asked many questions to the crew.

"jagiya..we are filming Big Bang TV.our new reality show.and Daesung is not here." oppa said but he is still hugging me.

"if oppa is not here,how can u get in?" I asked while looking at the other members.

"because.......U ARE ALSO THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!" oppa said while kissing my cheek.

"WHAT?! I AM NOT A BIG BANG MEMBER!" I said while letting go of oppa.

"because u are popular and u are Daesung's little sister" Jiyong oppa ran to me.asking for another hug.I ran away from oppa.

"no way! this can't be.I can't have cameras following me everywhere.anyways.what time is it?" I asked the crew.

"7.15" the PD said.

"WHAT?! GET OUT! I need to get ready for school" I said while kicking them out of my room.

I went to grab my towel and went to have a morning bath.I fixed my hair and went downstairs.I was greeted by the maids.the maids said that Big Bang are at the dining table.I went to the dining table.I sat beside Jiyong oppa.

"u want me to send u to school?" TOP oppa offered.

"nevermind.I can just take my car" I said while eating my french toast. "I better go" bye oppa.

"WAIT! POPO~!" Jiyong oppa said while pouting.getting ready for a kiss.I ran away but Jiyong oppa was fast.he chased me and hugged me.

"COME ONE! POPO~!" Jiyong oppa said while getting ready. "we always do this" oppa continued

"oppa..that is when we are at home.there are cameras here"  I said while pointing to the camera.

"I am so sorry for GD hyung being so childish.GD hyung has always been like this.he really like skinship and the one being his victim is Mi Soo!" Seungri oppa said to the camera.

"oppa..there will be scandals.." I said while wiggling in oppa's hug.

"no! popo!" Jiyong oppa came closer.

"aish.arasso" I gave Jiyong oppa a quick popo on the lips.he finally let me go.I ran to my car and drove to school.since I was late.after school I went to the company.

the cameras are still following me.today I have a meeting with Super Junior.what a hell! I told my secretary to clean the meeting room.the meeting is at 2 p.m.right now is 1.45 pm.I better get to the meeting room.after waiting for a while I saw them coming into the room.I bowed to them and began the meeting.

"all right.let's start our meeting.we are going to launch a brand new fashion line.this company is mainly fashion.the new line is going to be called Kouture.this line is different from the others because Kouture is for both men and women"I played the slide shows of our clothes.

the guys were impressed.after the slide show ended,I asked their opinions.everyone said that it was perfect until..

"I don't like it" guess who? it is non other that that Kim Heechul.

"why?" I asked him.

"It is not uniqe.it does not give the feel that it could be worn for both women and men.why don't u try something like Lady Gaga's fashion" that guy said.

"Lady Gaga?! more like Lady Gag! her fashion is too weird.we can't wear that kind of clothes for a casual day" I said to that rude guy.

"then this is not my style" that guy got up from his seat.

before he can get out of the room,one of the members grabbed his hand.

"Kim Heechul.don't be rude this time.listen to her.she is our boss.we have to listen to her" that guy sounds like the leader.what is his name?elmo?teuk?teukie? Leeteuk? yes Leeteuk!

"why should I listen to her? she is just plain rude!" that guy said while pointing to me.

"what?! rude?! me the rude one? I apologized to u the other day right? u were the stupid one who can't accept it!" I got up from my seat and pointed at him.

both of us were fighting like animals.the other members were not brave enough to cut us out until..

"HEY!" the voice came from the door.It was Jiyong oppa.what is her doing here?

"what the hell are u guys fighting about?" oppa entered the room and sat beside me.

"I can't take it.if he is giving us this kind of attitude.I have no choice but to let u go of this project.only the other members will be the model.he can't control his attitude during meeting then waht do u think will happen during the photoshoot? there will an earthquake" I said to the guys.Leetuk's eyes were as big as the ocean.

"no! u can't do this.please.don't make Heechul excepted from this project.I am so sorry for his attitude" He said while begging to me.

"why are u the one apologizing.I am not mad at u.I just can't stand his attitude.I have no other choice.I will see u at the studio tomorrow" I packed up things.

I heard the guys discussing at pointing at Heechul.before I went out of the room one of the guys called me.

"sajang-nim.Heechul hyung has something to say." the blond one said.I saw Heechul kneeling on the ground.my eyes was big as a basketball.

"I am so sorry for my attitude.please let me join this project" He said while his head hung low

"arasso.I will accept ur apology" I said smiling to him

that guy got up and hugged me.he really hugged me.I was stoned at my place.I was so surprised.

"KOMAWO!" he said in a cute tone.cute tone?! he said that in a cute tone?! 

"arasso.let's meet at the studio tomorrow" I said to them and went back to my office.

It was dead bored in the office.I got a text message from Jinyoung oppa.

to:Jagiya(Mi Soo)

from:yeobo (Jinyoung)

jagiya..what are u doing?I am bored and tired.

-to:yeobo

from:jagiya

I am bored too.I had a conflict with my employees.so fustrating.

to:jagiya

from:yeobo

don't be sad jagiya or not u will not be cute anymore.

to:yeobo

from:jagiya

ya! I want to go home.bye..call u later.

 

I packed up my things and went home.today is a tiring day!when I arrived home my maid told me that Daesung oppa is in the garden.I ran to the garden and saw oppa on the swing.

"OPPA! what are u doing here? " I said to oppa and said at the swing next to oppa.

"why didn't u tell me?" Daesung oppa looked at me.

"tell u what?" I looked at oppa with curiousity.

"that u are dating Jinyoung from B1A4" Daesung oppa looked at the sky.

"how did u know?" I looked at oppa.

"I have my ways.here is my advice.I am scared seeing u dating an idol.I am afraid he will break ur heart.just remember that there is always someone by ur said when u are sad but that person is not me.u have to find that person.that person has been with u all the time." oppa said still looking at the sky.

I was curious about what oppa said. someone who has been with me? who?

"oppa.I am sleepy.see u tomorrow" I said to oppa while kissing him on the cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for the crappie chappie.I will try to get it better.please comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subscribers! I love u!