World War 3 Ended!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

next morning..

Mi Soo POV

I woke up in Henry oppa's arms.he had his arms around my waist.I snuggled more in Henry's arms.I missed him so much but there is a slight feeling in my heart that tells me this is wrong.why?I looked at Henry oppa's angelic face.he still looked the same.

"am I that handsome?" Henry oppa said making me startled.

"aren't u asleep?" I looked at oppa.

"awake already."Henry oppa sat up.

I sat between oppa's legs.oppa had his arms around my waist and his chin on my head.I leaned on oppa's chest.

"u slept well?" oppa asked me.I nodded.

"oppa.I have to go home today.I want to break the engagement" I said to oppa.

oppa was silent for a moment.why is he weird?then I heard the bathroom door open.(Henry has a bahtroom in his room).Sungmin oppa was coming out from the bathroom shirtless and a wet hair.the drops were trailing down his chest.I followed the trail of drops.Henry closed my eyes.

"hyung.there is a girl here" Henry said to Sungmin oppa.

"mianhe.I forgot.the bathroom is yours" Sungmin wore some clothes.

after bathing,I went to the kitchen and smelt something good.I peeked and saw Hankyung oppa cooking.

"good morning oppa.what are u cooking?" I peeked beside oppa.

"my famous fried rice.go and sit with Henry" Hankyung oppa smiled

I made way to the living room.I saw Henry oppa switching the channels while the other boys are doing nothing.I went to sit on oppa's lap catching him off guard.eventually Henry smiled.

"wanna know something.last night I saw a couple snuggling together like glue" Sungmin oppa continued to text on his phone.

"oppa!" I yelled at Sungmin oppa.

"what?" Sungmin oppa looked at me. "it is true what.u guys sticked together like glue.didn't even seperated" Sungmin oppa smirked.

I got up and hit oppa lightly on his arm.we chased through the whole dorm.while we were playing there was a knock on the door.Leeteuk oppa opened the door and revealed Big Bang oppa and B1A4.I was still chasing Sungmin oppa.not realizing the tense atmosphere.Sungmin oppa stopped suddenly making me bump on him.

"umm...what are u guys doing here?" Leeteuk oppa asked them

"where is Mi Soo?" Sandeul oppa asked.

"what do u want?" Henry oppa asked.

"Mi Soo-ah!" Sandeul oppa shouted.

"what do u want?" I went to the door avoiding commotion.

"let's go home.we need to talk." Sandeul oppa took my hand but I pulled it back.

"what do u want to talk? talk it here" I looked at Sandeul

"why didn't u come home last night?" Sandeul asked.

"I don't want to livee with a liar and betrayer" I gave him an evil glare.

"what?" Sandeul said in a surprised voice.

"yeah.u promised me that u would stay by my side and would not let history repeat it self but then I was just a stupid girl.I was played by your games..how stupid am I to believe in u?" I said to Sandeul.

he seemed surprised.

"what are u talking about?" Sandeul asked.

"what am I talking about? I saw u and the school queenka kissing in the music room.I am not dumb Sandeul.it is all over the school internet.I am not that stupid Sandeul!" I yelled to him

"that was an accident.she kissed me first.I was in there to practice my singing when she came and told me that she saw u kissing the school kingka.I felt betrayed and sad at that time.I felt like my heart dropped when she told me that she saw u kissing the school kingka.and then BOOM! she kissed me" Sandeul at me straight in the eyes.

"me? kissing the school kingka?! she is still playing with that tricks?! me kissing Troy?! u have to be kidding me!" I yelled in frustration.

"calm down Mi Soo" Jiyong oppa calmed me down but I refused.

"NO! SHE STILL WANTS TO PLAY LIKE THIS RIGHT?! oppa! let's go somewhere!" I pulled Sandeul's hand.

"WHERE ARE U GOING KANG MI SOO?!" I heard Daesung oppa shouted

I drove to school.although there is a lot of time before school starts but I bet "she" is at school.I want to prove to her that nothing can break me and Sandeul.I found her in the Music room,kissing Troy.I was still holding Sandeul oppa's hand.I barged into the room making Troy dropping Jung Sia who was sitting on his lap fall on the floor.

"Mi Soo-ah" Troy went near me

"one more step and u are dead" I gave him a threat.

he stopped immediately.me and Jung Sia were having a death glare competition.

"how long are u going to keep doing this? trying to irritate me? u would always ruin my life when I have a happy life.why?" I asked her.

"because....u are plastic.ur goody goody act is just for a sec.I am gonna reveal the real u.u always pretend happy and strong but the fact is that u are small and weak" she went near me.

"one thing I know is that I am NOT plastic.maybe u are talking about urself.u are the one who is plastic.u would do anything to make me suffer but the fact is that the one falling and left crying alone is U! how hard u try to make me suffer,the good one will always stand with company but the bad guy will fall alone." I said to her.

I can see in her eyes that tears were welling up.suddenly she bursted into tears and fell on her knees.

"I never experienced happiness.I was lonely since I was little.my dad and mom would always be gone in the morning and return when I go to sleep.I never had any real frens or any real boyfrens.my life is never like u.perfect family,fiance and frens.I wish I can experience that but I won't in a million years.that is why I envy u.I wish I can be like u." she said between her crying.

I knelt to the ground and hugged her.I her back making her calm down.she cried on my shoulders.

"I bet to u with 1 billion won that u won't want to change life with me.yeah my life seems perfect but in fact, I have to be engaged to someone I hated before,my first boyfren came back and claiming me back like I am some kind of doll.my dad is a controlling dad.he arranges my future.I can't even do things I want.my life is to complicated.although u are lonely.I bet u are going to find ur perfect boyfren and fren in the future" I said to her in a calm tone.

"I never knew u were this nice.I would always thought that u were plastic.I am so sorry Mi Soo-ah for all the bad things I had done to u.I regretted it.can we be frens?" she looked at me

"it would be my honour" I smiled to her.

Jung Sia was too excited that she hugged me tight.

"world war 3 has ended!" Troy shouted while jumping up and down like a little kid.

we all laughed at Troy.that is how my frenship with Troy and Jung Sia started.after school Sandeul brought me somewhere.we entered a room full of lights and at the centre writes

"PLEASE BELIEVE IN ME NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!"  

I was touched by the words.

"what do u think?" Sandeul asked.

"what do u mean?" I asked back.

"u would believe me no matter what right? I will love u always and forever.if u ever caught me kissing another girl,don't believe in what u see.I only love u." Sandeul said to me

"how am I gonna believe u?" I looked at him.

"like this" Sandeul said to me.

he wrapped his arms around my little waist and went in for a passionate and long kiss.my heart and mind felt complete.it felt like nothing is going to break us although a tornado or hurricane came to us.we would always stick together.this is the feeling when u met ur soul mate.the feeling of complete and being completed.I wish this feeling can stay forever.Sandeul broke the kiss.

"see.oppa mideoyo (believe in oppa)" Sandeul said

I gave him a light nod.oppa kissed my forehead.I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.then we went home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey! how did u think? please comment and don't forget to subscribe.If I get more that 3 comments I will update tomorrow.I am thinking about not going to update tomorrow since I am going out with my girlfrens but if I get more than 3,I will update tomorrow.I have a lot of ideas in my head. thank u to my subbies for supporting my not so great story! I love u all!