That Bi*ch!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

next morning.

school.

I don't know why but today I feel so dead tired and dizzy.I don't know why.my vision is getting blurry.I can't even walk straight.finally the boring class is over.I packed my bags and went to the cafetaria for lunch but why is the bag so heavy? all of my bags are in my locker.I dropped my bag on the floor.Sandeul picked it up for me.

"are u ok?u don't look so good" Sandeul checking me.

"I am fine." I walked away.

Sandeul followed me.I went to take the food.while taking the food sudeenly my vision became black.THUD! I fell on the floor.

Sandeul POV.

we were taking ur food when suddenly Mi Soo fainted.I dropped the food and bags and picked her bridal style.I brought her to the school nurse.

"wow! her temperature is really high!" the nurse said while shooking her head.

"how high?" I asked her.

"about 43 degress" the nurse went to take a towel.

"WHAT?! that is so high.how did she can get that high?" I went near the nurse.

"maybe she stayed outside too long and since it is winter.it is easy to get a fever" the nurse applied the cold towel on Mi Soo's forehead.

I accompanied Mi Soo at the nurse office.she looked so pale.where is the beautiful Mi Soo? it pains me to see u sick.

Mi Soo POV.

ughhh...why does this hurt so much.someone is holding my hand.it feels so warm.like Jinyoung's.I opened my eyes and saw Sandeul holding my hand and his head lying on the bed side.I guess he is sleeping.he looked so angelic while sleeping.I never noticed this side of him before.

"Sandeul oppa.wake up" I shook him a little.Sandeul opened his eyes,when he looked at me he stood up straight and felt my forehead.

"u are still hot.u need to rest." Sandeul pushed me to lie back.

"I want to go home.school is over" I whined.

"arasso.can u walk?" Sandeul helped me.

"I will try" I tried to get up but fall.

"I told u,get on" Sandeul said.

Sandeul got down on his knees.his back facing me.motioning me to ride his back.I jumped on his back gently.he secured me in his arms.I put my head on his shoulder.

"oppa.can we walk home today? I want to smell the fresh air" I said to Sandeul.

"but u are sick" Sandeul disapproved.

"pwease" I pouted.

"no!" Sandeul is still with his desicion.I kissed his cheek.suddenly his face became red. "arasso,we will walk home" Sandeul said,giving up.

"YAY!" I jumped on his back.

"hey! don't jump.u are hurting my back" Sandeul whined.

"Merong!" I said to him.

Sandeul suddenly ran fast making me grabbing his neck tight and burying my face at his back.we arrived at the house.Sandeul put me gently on the couch and covered me with layers of warm blanket.Sandeul made sure I ate my   meals and get the rest I neede.suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I didn't invite anybody" I said to Sandeul.

Sandeul went to open the door and revelad F4 oppa,Jandi unnie,B1A4,SuJu oppa and SNSD unnie.Sandeul invited them in.all of their jaws dropped when they entered the house.

"THIS IS A GREAT HOUSE!" Yoona unnie said while jumping up and down.

"well.her father is a billionaire.what are we doing here anyways?" Jessica said while folding her arms.I don't know what is she not satisfied with me.

"what are all of u doing here?" Sandeul asked them.

"I heard Mi Soo is sick.so we came to visit her and we brought soup!" Shindong oppa showed the soup in his hands.

"let me put it in a bowl" Sandeul took the soup and went to the kitchen.

"shouldn't u be in bed?" Leeteuk oppa asked.

"well.the bedroom is pretty messy" I said while smiling.

"MESSY?! WHAT DID U DO?! DID U GUYS DO ANYTHING?!" Henry went near me.

"NO! what's with the shouting.we are only 1 metre away." I said to Henry.

"sorry.anyways.how high is ur temperature?" Henry oppa asked me.

" the nurse said it is 43 degrees" Sandeul interrupted while bringing a bowl of soup.

"43 DEGREES?!" everyone in the house shouted.god! it echoed through the freaking house.

"hey! low down ur voice a bit" Sandeul sat beside me.

"can u show us around?" Leeteuk oppa asked.

"sure.wait here all right" Sandeul put the bowl beside me.I nodded.

all of them went upstairs.leaving me with Jessica.

"why aren't u following them?" I asked Jessica politely.

"stop ur act.this is all an act.u being a goody goody,attracting all the guys and pretending to be sick.u are so plastic" she said while going near me.

"what? act? mind ur words.u are at my house right now" I said to her.

"this is not ur house.this ur parents money." she said smirking.

"I worked hard for this house!" I said alomst shouting

Jessica suddenly get near me,pick up the bowl of soup and poured it over me.WHAT THE HELL SHE DID?! I STOOD UP AND

"WHAT THE HELL?! U !" I got from the couch.although it hurts like crazy.my head is spinning like a spinning cup.I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs.

"Mi Soo-ah.what happened?!" Sandeul went near me and checked me.he put a towel over me.

"Sica.answer me! did u do this?!" Taeyeon unnie asked her. "are u seriously doing this again? is this gets out,I am not gonna cover this for u" Taeyeon unnie said to Sica unnie.

"I didn't mean too.she did it first" Jessica pointed to me and tried to fake sobbing.

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE U SERIUOSLY DOING THIS?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT!" I shouted and pointed to the door.

all of the people in the room flinched.Jessica gve up and went out.I held my head for support.

"let's get u washed" Sandeul helped me.

the others were waiting downstairs.after taking a bath,I went downstairs.I saw the boys with worried faces but SNSD unnies are not here.

"SNSD went back to handle Sica" Leeteuk oppa said to me.

I nodded.Leeteuk oppa helped me and sat me down on the couch.Sandeul oppa is cooking dinner.that night we had so much fun eating dinner.it is practically the best dinner ever.with no worries.I am still trying to avoid Henry and Jinyoung's death glare.while we were eating,someone knocked on the door.Sandeul opened the door and was shoved aside by Big Bang oppas.they all ran to me and went for a hear hug.

"MY BABY IS HURT! are u ok? ur body is so hot.how can this be? no way!" Daesung oppa checked.

"omo! my jagiya is sick!" Jiyong oppa covered me with a warm blanket.then all of them hugged me.

"WHAT ARE U DOING?!" I said between my gasps.

"we are trying to make u warm" TOP oppa said while smiling.

"this is not warming me up.this is killing me" I said to them.the finally let go of me.

"sorry.didn't me to.anyways.how is my jagiya?" Jiyong oppa hugged me.

"JAGIYA?!" everyone shouted.

"I feel bad! can't u see?" I said ignoring the shouting.

that night the Big Bang oppa stayed at my house.they all treated me like a queen.they did everything for me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I am so sorry for the crappe chappie but I am so busy these days.feel free to drop a comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subbies.I love u.